[Discussion & Bugs] LineageOS 14.1

Comments

• louisdlouisd Arguer in Chief United StatesPosts: 1,166 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'm using it and RAW does work, but videos stop after 30 seconds.

• Hey , Daydream should be on the not working list

• Hi my nightly updates don't work. I download them and hit install. It takes me to twrp but nothing else happens it leaves me in the main menu of twrp. Thanks

• I am in Feb 27 build and I downloaded the April 3 build but I can't install it

• saeedtedsaeedted United StatesPosts: 1,196 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I have the April 10th build date

Model A2017U

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United StatesPosts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You guys can EASILY Manual Install then, download the zip from here : LineageOS Downloads  , and Install using TWRP. but this case I'll just wait for Monday release which will have Sound Patch + something totally new.

P.S. I know the whole point of OTA , but LineageOS doesn't come from an OEM , and the Devs. from LOS (Main Devs. / Big guys) are doing the best they can.

​,

Nope , you don't have to be in the latest release to use Monday or any future release, LOS or any other 3rd. Party Rom doesn't work like that.....

• Hey and I just install it as normal? I am afraid of the update deleting all my data. Thanks

wrote:Hey and I just install it as normal? I am afraid of the update deleting all my data. Thanks

Yes,just install it as normal you won't loosing your Data.

• So I download the first one in the list from the link you gave and install it in twrp in the same way as I installed Lineage for the first time? Sorry for the inconvinience but thanks a lot

1- Download Latest LineageOS build.

2- Boot to TWRP.

3- WIPE > Advance wipe > Select Dalvik & Cache (THESE 2 ONLY) > Slide to Wipe ( This Step is OPTIONAL )

4- Install > Select you Lineage Build and Install.

check the Axon 7 XDA forum you'll find a flashable zip there (Audio Patch 4.1)

because is NOT an OTA update!!!

has to be manually install using TWRP,

No problem,

i'm about to create a new Audio patch with better volume, i'll have it ready in few minutes.

• adrbadrb Toronto, CanadaPosts: 719 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Can someone confirm that the speakers are now playing in stereo ?

• shoman94shoman94 MainePosts: 605 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here is what I've noticed,

Bluetooth connects to my car audio fine but never shows it as being disconnected. 

Stereo speaker are working correctly as long as you rotate the phone so the volume button is up.  If you rotate so the vulume button is down then left is on the right and right is on the left.

The Camera does not see the external SDCARD for saving the photos and videos to.

You can't swap the hardware buttons so the back button is on the right instead of the left. Nor can you modify what the back button does.

If I disable the bluetooth scanning in location services it breaks bluetooth.

For some reason my internal storage card is showing -15.21GB used of 29.72GB? 

There are some features like hardware button backlight settings that don't pertain to our device. Can they be removed?

I have only been n this for a couple days.  Seems like a solid build so far.  Thanks.

PS. the Modem/Radio is the best I have seen this phone work since stock Marshmallow B29.

• johnorionjohnorion New YorkPosts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

The rotation thing is the same on stock ... I just went back to stock to try it and sure enough the same thing  happens in stock .. it is only correct if you have the buttons up ... the sound doesn't rotate when the buttons are in the down position.

• arirrarirr IsraelPosts: 4

Putting in an sd card and adding it as either internal or external storage changes doesn't work and it throws off my internal storage calculation to negative numbers and no f2fs support