What feature from your current phone would you like to eventually see on the Axon 7?

mossy375mossy375 ShanghaiPosts: 73

I use an LG G2 at the moment, and I love the "double tap to wake" feature, where the user can tap the screen twice to unlock it.

I guess that with the fingerprint sensor on the Axon 7 there isn't a massive need for this feature, but I'll probably spend a few days tapping on the screen wondering why it's not waking up!

Comments

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,395 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I am currently using the MOTO X Pure for my daily driver and there isn't anything I can think of that it has that the Axon 7 doesn't have. Really it is a step down spec wise. I do like the software package on the MOTO X. It is minimalist and not buggy. Hopefully my new Axon 7 will be the same software wise.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United States Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Replaceable battery would be nice.

• elflaireelflaire Kampala - UgandaPosts: 101

A Customization 'ALWAYS ON' screen feature that pushes notifications but one that can be turned off via settings when not needed - Since it has an Amoled Screen... Also a quick camera access feature even when the phone screen is turned locked

• 2pointdooj2pointdooj Morocco, OujdaPosts: 590 ✭✭✭✭

None, I have a Galaxy S advance ( haha)

• Always on screen notifications, camera quick launch, and double tap to wake would be great.