Speaker issues for ZTE axon 7

2»

Answers

• I returned a past axon and this is the new axon.

• I hear the hissing a little bit during phone calls

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,257 mod

I don't hear any consistent hissing noise in particular.  As people have previous mentioned most all videos have some sort of hiss I've noticed a hiss in the past with various devices but never consistently or very noticeable for that matter..... Better turn up my hearing aid   

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

​ Please type out a clear and updated post so we can assist. Its impossible to help when the issues changes every comment and no one knows what problem your experiencing.

• I think this started in Nougat and most people would not notice this unless they put their ear to the speaker when playing music or a video but its there  on all the Axon 7 phones it is definitely a software issue.  I have turned off Dolby and it is a lot better but I am not sure why this is happening.  If anybody has any advice I would appreciate it otherwise I love this phone.  Thanks

• Play some music or a video and put your ear to each speaker you will hear the static hiss.  Thanks

• There are several posts about this all of the Axon 7 phones have this but most people would never notice it until they stick the speaker up to their ear. 

• Same hear phone call are crystal clear its a software bug

• Please search the web this is a software problem not a a hardware problem.  I have gone to Best Buy and same thing happens static when playing music through the speakers.  Most people do not notice this unless they play something through the speakers and put each speaker right up to their ear.  Believe me you will hear it.  I can confirm that it was fine with Marshmallow but when updated to Nougat the problem started happening.  Thanks

• aj_jssaj_jss Posts: 40 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have the Chinese A2017 model running Oreo & have just noticed this hissing sound which can be heard at lower volumes when I keep speakers close to my ear. I don't hear any hissing sound using headphones. I wonder if it's always been there or it's a hardware/software issue. I'm probably gonna hard reset the phone to see if it goes away. Anyone could fix it?