Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

After a period of time Consumer Lab Polls, Surveys & Discussions will be locked. They will still be viewable for historical data.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation:
No Current Research. Check back soon.

{Axon 7} Share Your Dual Front Facing Speaker Experiences With Us For A Chance To Win a $25 Gift Car

13»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Phones have become a part of our lives.

like when you go for a walk,

take a rest at you're favorite spot, 

when at the gym or swimming pool

we all like a bit of music.

speakers at the front give optimal clarity in most situations.

People are wowed by the difference,

If only you'll put better drivers, stronger magnets etc (clarity and much deeper sound)  with a timeless design,

Axon 8 will be a hit for sure.

The design philosophy is my favorite part   ✌ 

• yindanyindan Posts: 58 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello Mr.frodriguez, glad to talk to you here and appreciate your feedback. Could you share more details about when, where and how you listen to your favorite radio station and play games with Axon 7 dual front facing speakers ?

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,254 mod

I use the dual front facing speaker with all of the above scenarios. They beat every other type of speaker on other phones. Playing music, watching youtube, Netflix videos etc., using the speaker phone, playing games, even alarms and ringtones just sound better with those speakers. Their are NO negatives. My only concern is that since it seems the market is shifting  more and more to smaller bezels I would try to make the foot print of the speakers thinner to accommodate smaller top and bottom bezels. I think they would also sound amazing if there was one on the top and on the bottom just like the Huawei Media Pad M3, they are not front firing but sound amazing.

• vanguyvanguy USAPosts: 597 ✭✭✭✭✭

1. Listening to a phone call. After all it is a phone. No I don't watch videos on a 5.5" screen phone.

2. None at all. What's the big deal here, I can't figure it out. These speakers have to be all of a huge 3 CM. They sound like a 1960's transistor radio

3. Yes. You wasted money that could have been better spent on improving the software of the phone.

4. See #3

I know I'm going to be in the top 3 finalists for the $25.00 gift card with these responses

We are so glad to know you like Axon 7. In order to improve usage experience of our product , we would like to learn more how our users use our product. Could you share us more regarding the dual speakers when and where you usually use Axon 7 dual speakers?

Thank you for sharing. In order to improve usage experience of our product, we would like to learn more how our user use our product. Could you share us more regarding the dual speakers when and where you usually use Axon 7 dual speakers?

• I use my front speakers while I eat. I watch YouTube videos.

There reason I enjoy them is cause while I eat I don't really want cables around yum.

One thing I don't like but is not a bad thing is while I am on bed I need my headset cause they're too loud.

I can't post pictures here so I guess I owe you that

• sirhc.csirhc.c Prince Rupert, BCPosts: 18 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yindan, I do watch some Netflix, YouTube videos, I listen to a fair bit of music using my Axon 7, and I stream NHL hockey games with Caststream. Most of my usage is in the evenings. I love the sound.

• mr.moonshinemr.moonshine United StatesPosts: 16 ✭✭✭✭✭

I replied to your request for feedback and now I  am getting an email everytime anyone else replies to your request.   How do I  get my address removed so that I don't receive any more emails on this topic?   Thanks for your help.

• maineferraromaineferraro MainePosts: 240 ✭✭✭✭✭

block it from your email server , or go to your settings on this site and do it from there

• jasonsmithjasonsmith Posts: 42 ✭✭✭✭

1.) In what scenarios do you usually use the dual front facing speakers on the device?

I use them for everything, they just sound so much better than typical phone setups. I enjoy them the most when gaming, especially games such as Clash of Clans that has very good quality music and effects. They are great when sharing videos and playing music in the car as well and watching movies. 

2.) Are there any specific reasons why dual front facing speakers are most important to you in these scenarios?

I don't use headphones, the device speaker is my go to. They were the reason I bought this device.

3.) Are there any cons related to the dual front facing speakers that you would like to share with us.

Concerned about getting water in the device that's about it. They fit the device well, I don't see anything suffering by having them. If they are reasonable for the lack of actual RGB notification LED than that would be a complaint.

4.) What suggestions could you provide to help us improve the current setup of the dual front facing speakers? 

I like them, sound is great. I don't think you can more base out of them without having actual drivers which won't fit. I know the actual speakers are quite small under the large grills; maybe you could add more or larger speakers... I'm happy with them though.

If this device loses the speakers I will find a device that has them, they are very important to me.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,041 admin

Consumer Labs Would Like To Thank Everyone Who Responded!

This Survey Is Now Closed.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,041 admin

Congratulations to !

You are the winner of the $25 gift card.

Please DM me with your contact information:

Full Name

Physical Address

Email Address

Telephone #

This discussion has been closed.