Axon 7 wifi issues

Hello, I have been having issues with my axon 7. Recently it has not been connecting  to my home wifi and when it does that's only for a small period of time of about 2 minutes, also it connects to my school wifi is there a fix to this? and I have had it for about 4 months the issues started near the end of January it happened once before but fixed its self in about 3 days. now it has gone on for about a week.

Answers

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,257 mod

Have you tried power cycling your WiFi router? Do all of your other devices connect to your homes wifi with no issues?

• Yes I have tried that, and all of my other devices are working fine with no issues.

• deebhadestdeebhadest United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭✭✭

I have had this issue on other ZTE phones as well as slow data speeds on wifi. I use DNSet from the play store, it's free, secure and fast! It's even fast on mobile data networks as well. I've provided a direct link below.

DNSet - Android Apps on Google Play

• I have the same issue. Need to reboot my phone for it to pick up the wifi. This just started happening. I pull up the wifi manager and hit refresh and see 0 networks even though there are dozens around me.