Welcome to our Beta Lab page.

No Current Recruitment Projects

Interested in Beta Testing... Do This First!

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Which carriers are you going to test?

2»

Comments

• kgenovakgenova Austin, TXPosts: 6

Tmobile!

• I would hope that ZTE would choose a variety of carriers in the US. at least 3 from each of the major 4, and then maybe 1 for a few smaller types such as project fi.

• syaoransyaoran Manassas, VA/Toronto, CanadaPosts: 185 ✭✭

My carriers are T-Mobile USA and Telus Canada. 

T-Mobile allows for call and text roaming onto AT&T  as well as allows me to choose who I roam onto when up in Canada.  Those roaming options for Canada via T-Mobile include: Bell/Telus, Rogers/Fido, and Wind.  My T-Mobile USA plan included unlimited calling to Canada, the US, and Mexico from anywhere that I can get service in Canada, the US, and Mexico.  Off hand, I am not familiar with the roaming partner in Mexico as I very rarely travel south of the border.  My plan also has unlimited data as well as WiFi Calling and global texting with picture messaging. 

Telus shared the Bell network in Canada but due to recent changes, both Rogers and Bell allow customers to roam onto each others networks.  This is due to some large coverage gaps in different regions of Canada.  My plan includes unlimited Canada and US calling and texting from anywhere in Canada that I can obtain service.  When in the US, this phone roams onto AT&T.  I have 6GB of data with my plan. 

• nthall350nthall350 Kansas City, MissouriPosts: 505 ✭✭✭✭✭

AT&T, T-Mobile, and Metro PCS at the moment. I would also like to give Project Fi a chance, but limiting a no-contract phone service to a choice of 3 handsets has kept me away. If I run across a deal on a nexus, I'll snatch it up and give it a try.