[GUIDE][UNOFFICIAL][SAFE METHOD] Unlock Bootloader - USA Axon 7 ONLY -

1235»

Comments

• willbwillb New JerseyPosts: 18 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 27, 2017 5:01PM

@DrakenFX I selected that and the result I got was "Error opening: '/external_sd/twrp.img' (I/O error)"

@DrakenFX I could always flash it with adb and fastboot. Would that work as well?

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,673 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 27, 2017 5:05PM

@willb said:
    @DrakenFX I selected that and the result I got was "Error opening: '/external_sd/twrp.img' (I/O error)"

Download and flash (install) this ZIP, instead of the *.img
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8cdU3uVXtkjSEo1R2hNYzJ5d3M

and continue with SuperSU zip, and no won't work cuz fastboot is strip (NO Access)

edited October 27, 2017 5:14PM

@DrakenFX Thank you SO MUCH. I am currently in Android 7.1.1 on build 32. You are my savior and you are amazing. Just one question. Will This work on future updates and builds?

@DrakenFX Also, do you know how to disable the "Your device software can't be checked for corruption. Please lock the bootloader." message?

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,673 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 27, 2017 5:21PM

@willb said:
    @DrakenFX Thank you SO MUCH. I am currently in Android 7.1.1 on build 32. You are my savior and you are amazing. Just one question. Will This work on future updates and builds?

You're Welcome, WHEN there's a new update just ask me here, and i'll share the flashable TWRP zip file to keep you up to date.

@willb
    The Message CAN'T be disable and i recommend you to not flash any of the zip's from XDA,

@DrakenFX do you know how to disable the "Your device software can't be checked for corruption. Please lock the bootloader." message? It's very annoying.

• nibiru2012nibiru2012 Austin TXPosts: 343 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DrakenFX I am currently on B32 build. I am somewhat confused here even though I have done custom ROMs on LG G3 and HTC One M9, etc.

Where do I find the bootloader unlock for the B32 version? Also the latest TWRP for the Axon 7?
    I see the initial bootloader unlock but can't find a newer one.

Many Thanks In Advance!

• jjremaxjjremax detroit, miPosts: 43 ✭✭✭✭

@DrakenFX Please help.

I am trying to install LineageOS for my Axon 7 ZTE A2017U (USA) by following your steps such as Unlocking Bootloader & installing TRWP. But for some reason, your links for downloading the files don't work. Could you please tell me your new links? And also please tell me if the steps have been changed or not? My Axon 7 currently has Android 7.1.1 and Build number is A2017UV 1.1.0B32.

Many thanks in advance.

• jjremaxjjremax detroit, miPosts: 43 ✭✭✭✭

@DrakenFX Also if I don't have a SD card, does it still work? I am not sure if my 4G SD card still work. Thanks again.

1235»