ZTE V8 blade Pro Storage

Hello,

I have the blade V8 pro, love the phone...yes music apps seem to close, however, google play does not.

The system seem to take up a lot of storage, currently on my phone 10.6GB.  Is this normal?

I like my apps and my phone is filling up quick, im half full already and only have had it 2 weeks.

I do have a 64GB SD card for saving photos, music etc...  Is there a way to make the SD card default for everything not only photos and music, i.e. downloads, screenshots, etc

I feel like im always looking tomake sure my phone storage is not filling it is kinda concerning....whats everyones thoughts?

What about Nougat?  Will we be getting upgrade? What improvements does everyone anticipate?

Comments

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,374 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

​, there is a new update for the Blade V8 Pro: It does fix the music issue.  There is no way to move apps from the phone to SD card, you can only do it for music, movies, pictures, etc.  This is true of all ZTE devices running MiFavor.  As far as Nougat, there is no word whether this device will get Nougat or not.  Hope this helps!

• I have same issue too how much space does the update take