Big problem with ZTE TECH SUPPORT, I need information to the higher ups at ZTE.

2»

Comments

• vanguyvanguy USAPosts: 597 ✭✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately nothing will change until consumers start getting smarter than their smartphones.

No phone is worth $1000.00

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Next step will be to have true continuum, so your phone can be TRULY used in place of a laptop, desktop, or tablet.  The hardware is getting there. I'll pay more to have a device do more than one thing.  But even then $1000?  Forget it.

• They all do the same darn thing so I agree. Samsung charges for the display but the speakers are less than the axon and still these s7 was USB two not even USB three.

So it's just marketing and having a large market share.

The freak accident really freaked me out because I've dropped several phones before but it wasn't my day when it dropped. Not a big deal it works fine now.

You wouldn't use that screen.  You'd connect a monitor or some sort of portable screen that's fold-able or can roll up. 

Not all tech is for everyone...that's why it's still good to have choices

• KindaSmooth75KindaSmooth75 United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭

Where is my PHONE?

Sent my phone in for repair and it’s never been returned. It has the wrong address listed. I want my phone returned to me ASAP. My address is correct on the ZTE Website. No wonder I haven’t received my phone and this is ridiculous. I Should have been contacted the moment it was returned to your service center. It was not a gift from myself to ZTE. Am giving this short time to be fixed and my phone returned to me Next Day Air. Period. If this isn’t rectified by mid morning on 03-25-2019 then I will begin doing everything in my power to let this theft be known and contact every organization poassible as well as leave feedback on every major review site on how my phone was sent back to ZTE and I was never notified of this theft.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,828 admin

@KindaSmooth75 Please send me a Direct Message with your contact information and RMA # so that I can reach out to customer service.