Projector Auto shutdown

vk123vk123 Posts: 2

This projector should be able to turn itself off after sometimes whenever the hdmi signal is lost.

I frequently fall asleep while watching a movie and when i wake up it's still on even though my mac mini has gone to sleep.

Maybe in a future firmware upgrade

Comments

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,611 mod

​ Hello, and Welcome to Z-Community. I have the Spro-2 wifi edition, and I am able to set the device to auto-shut off at a specific time in the settings. Have you tried setting this so that it will shut off at a specific time? I don't usually plug mine in through HDMI and if so it isn't for any length of time, so I am not able to comment on that. At night I watch mine til I fall asleep, and have it set to auto-shut off at 4:20 this gives me enough time to watch and I know it isn't going to be left on more that an hour at most  beyond me watching.

• Hi ironbaybeedoll,

I know about the timer feature.

I am referring to the device powering itself off whenever it not longer

receives an hdmi signal.

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 8:42 AM, ironbaybeedoll <[email protected]>

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,611 mod

​ Good Evening. I understood what you were referring to, and just wanted to make sure you were aware of this feature. It isn't what your seeking, but I thought it might perhaps be useful as it does at least provide projection shutdown, and the device goes to standby.