B&H Pre-order pages are up...

thephantomthephantom USAPosts: 55 ✭✭✭✭✭

No Amazon or BBY yet, but this is a start.  I'm thinking that the 6GB/128GB version will be a no-show, at least for the initial launch.  At least the price is verified ($449), no further specs at B&H though :-(

(Gray) - B&H Photo Video

(Gold) - B&H Photo Video

Comments

• osmosizosmosiz USA - NJPosts: 250

Looks good. I'm waiting for amazon as i have prime so cheap 1 day shipping

• tietjetietje Telluride, coPosts: 84

this is good news. Been running my backup phone  (s2) for 2 weeks since i dropped my note3 in the water. The sooner i can get my hands on the axon 7 the better ( if the official price higher end model would be great to help make a decision on what version to get)

• alanquestalanquest KenyaPosts: 106 ✭✭✭

Getting the high end model for most brands is usually more of a hustle at the start but I'm sure this time round ZTE intends to make them available sooner rather than later. The question is are we patient enough to wait after they've released the 4GB version?

• phonphon WisconsinPosts: 12

Looks like B&H has the jump on everyone, hopefully other sites will follow soon. Fingers crossed for preorder deals or discounts.

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Feel like B&H is always ahead of most for pre-orders now. B&H is a good place to buy from and they normally offer 2-3 day shipping.

• Cool. So it has begun!

• 2pointdooj2pointdooj Morocco, OujdaPosts: 590 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the heads-up

• Not if its too long of a wait. If there is a market for 6GB RAM (don't really care for the force touch as it has a lot of unknown variables), which I'm pretty sure there would, ZTE should atleast announce an availability date for it...would help us not just twiddling our fingers and look forward to an actual date! C'mon ZTE...

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,454 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Link is not working now.

Lol seems like B&H took it down probably because not every detail is confirmed yet

• fzrrichfzrrich United States Posts: 4,191 mod

I love amazon prime but I will probably jump on the first available trusted site with reasonable shipping speed.

That's very reasonable shipping time.

• elflaireelflaire Kampala - UgandaPosts: 101

I think ZTE also took their order page down

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

It is beautiful only thing though under availability is is saying Fall 2016.

I hope not to wait that long.

Wow.. guess the page is back up again and they changed the expected arrival date. Let's hope what the rumors were saying are true that the phone will be released mid-June instead of B&H estimated time of "Fall"

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

• crashcrash EuropePosts: 1

This is more frustrating than anything else. There is no pre-order option, no specs, and the release date is "Fall 2016." Why even put up a page?

Just to show that they are one of the sellers for this phone and let people know ahead of time they will have it eventually.

That is exactly what they do.

Wow, for some reason I did not think it would be fall until they release it.

No not fall!! I want that color! Looks amazing!

I'm sure they have their reasons but I agree :)

• zte we need more info for the us release

Yes please "official" news :)

• 02busa02busa United StatesPosts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Me too, I was hoping they would come through with a color besides the silver and gold.

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United States Posts: 1,315 admin

It will not be fall of this year!

Awesome! Great to hear that it won't be released in Fall, so I assume sooner like previously mentioned around mid-June (pre-order I assume), and actually launching early July possibly.

I guess B&H is just giving a estimate since they do probably didn't know when exactly the phone is releasing...

Best news of my night!!!....I mean morning!!! ...getting late from me here.. old mans gotta drink his warm milk and go to sleep. 

Looks like the quartz grey model is more of a gray then silver. It is the first time I've seen this. All the other photos made it look more like a silver color which I like better.

I have a silver phone and I do like it but I want the gray!!! Looks really nice to me (all personal preference) But nice solid choices!