Grand X Max 2 Known Issues List

13»

Comments

• The Moto G line is also a good, unlocked and budget friendly choice. Id personally lean more towards the G4 plus which I think is around 249

• Thank guys. I'm going to test Bluetooth on this phone. It will be the

make or break. I got it for 150 USD from cricket. I only pay 35 USD a

month for my service (2g data) unlimited talk text. I haven't had many

issues with it so far... Reception is a little weak, but hasn't been a

major issue. I like the size of it as well. Plz no puns.

• With all these issues posted still no updates? Is anyone looking into this, I bought this phone right after its launch and no updates thus far. I can't afford to get another phone but some of these issues are ridiculous. The phone just randomly calls people, I mean WTH? Not to mention it would be nice to have a useable bluetooth. I drive alot for work and would like to be able to safely talk.

• I would consider demanding a warranty replacement. My Bluetooth works

fine. I have noticed with some androids, using it while plugged in is

problematic.

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

So far Bluetooth works without a hitch to my cars Bluetooth device that is not integrated but is a added device.  Motorolla Roadster 2.

•   I often peruse facebook while listening to music or podcasts...  On any other phone I've had,  if I click on a video,  whatever I'm listening to will temporarily stop while video is playing,  and resume when it's done..  With this guy,  if I just simply scroll by video,  the music or podcast app I'm using starts bugging out and I have to force stop it to use it again. Also half the time fb videos will not play at all regardless if I'm running another app or not. other than that,  it's a nice affordable phablet.

• momof2momof2 Posts: 1 ✭✭✭✭

I am having the same problem as well. I also had where it would not come off the companies name no matter if you turned it off and back on or did a hard boot. Had to take into phone store to get it fixed. But just today I not able to Receive calls.

• AWFordJrAWFordJr USAPosts: 3 ✭✭

I think what I hate most other then the random freezes is that lovely little message I get in all browsers about how I can not upload pictures, not even one because its low on memory. Even after factory resets it says this ........! My Galaxy On5 had its issues but I could upload multiple pictures with it to my online gallery with no problems, I am serious lucky or its a act of god if I can get an image uploaded on this one. I hate this phone with a passion, and wish there was an option to get my money back. I will never buy another ZTE, I should have gone with the LG version which my friend got & its works much better. The only plus about this phone is the battery life.