Post your best Antutu Score for Axon 7 here!

mi_lionmi_lion Posts: 92 ✭✭✭✭

Lets see who has fastest device here...also anyone running 6GB Ram and 258 Storage versions...love to see your scores.

Here is mine today running latest 7.1.1 Nougat 4G Ram 64 Gb storage A2017U version.

Screenshot_2017-04-08-10-02-44.jpg

Screenshot_2017-04-08-13-46-55.jpg

Comments

• nibiru2012nibiru2012 Austin TXPosts: 343 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not to "rain on your parade" but Antutu and some other benchmark apps may give widely variable results on the same phone within minutes of each other.

If we talk about android devices they do not show a consistent score and if you repeat the test 2 to 3 times the android devices will show you scores you'll regret,

so whenever you wanna get a good score you're gonna have to clear the ram and then let your device cool down. Start the test again.

Doing this you'll get one of the best scores you're device is capable of scoring.

A more reliable benchmarking apps which are used by AnandTech and GSM Arena is Basemark OS II and Basemark X Game Benchmark.

Having a phone with adequate fast RAM is more important along with sizeable ROM.

• mi_lionmi_lion Posts: 92 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for for your reply, and yes, is only a general guide to a particular devices overall performance

and has numerous variables (ambient testing temperature for one!)

I don't have any "parade" going here...just a little harmless fun among Axon  7 users to show what a

capable device it really is....and interested also how "adequate fast ram" (especially those few who have the 6GB versions) would fair in AnTuTu results.

"Superfluous"....perhaps...but almost all Major device reviewers use AnTuTu and Geek Bench scores to give potential new users a general guide to how their device will perform and compare to other devices.

Beyond all the problem syndrome threads most device forums inevitably have....so friendly fun and competition could also be possible....no?

Cheers!

Screenshot_2017-04-08-18-00-16.jpg

Screenshot_2017-04-08-18-00-36.jpg

• L1ghtF00tL1ghtF00t United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭
    edited December 29, 2018 12:51AM
    ZTE Axon 7 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage + 32 GB SD Card, A2017U Version Running 7.1.1 Nougat, Non-Rooted, Evie Launcher (not sure if this matters, doubt it).
    For this test, I cleared RAM by hibernating all apps not being used.
    Ambient Temperature: About 50F (outside) [for this I allowed the phone to fully cool down for around 20 minutes not being used to ensure the interior chips/boards were not still hot]. I then began test.
    My first test, indoors at room temperature and everything else identical, provided a score just below 140k (no pictures of this). I think you'll be surprised as I was to find such an increase in score! Semi-active cooling ftw 😂. I'll try to wait for a colder day and test again to see if the score will increase further. :)

• L1ghtF00tL1ghtF00t United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭
    OK same stats and setup as my last post. Only difference was ambient temp outside for this test was 39F. Score did increase slightly but I think this is where the axon 7 maxes out, or at least where mine did. I take the small difference as being nothing more than inconsistency, but the test scores were always very close and prove the capability of this device. Considering Im coming from an Acatel Idol 5 which i paid near $125 and it scores on average 30k-35k, there are not words for breaking 170k and i paid only $175 for this phone through Ebay (verified hardware, clean IMEI, and near perfect condition). Take a look: