Spro2 video output

Does the spro2 have a video output which can be used to display on a television?

Answers

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,227 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Looking at the user manual, I did not see an option or any ports that can be used as an output to a TV/monitor.

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,374 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I believe it has an HDMI port for output:

HDMI output and USB port

Along with a 3.5mm audio output allow flexible connectivity. An SD card reader make it easy to access saved files (memory card not included).

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,227 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hmm... I couldn't find any info on HDMI output in the user manual, ZTE website, or any carrier website that sells the ZTE Spro 2. Only Amazon description is stating HDMI output and USB port...

​ Can you confirm if the ZTE Spro 2 has HDMI output or not? Based on the specs and manual, the HDMI port is only for input.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,952 admin

The SPro 2 only has HDMI input.

Sorry guys for the mis-information, but this is the page where I got the info:

ZTE Spro™ 2 (WiFi) - ZTE USA

It's about half-way down the page.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,611 mod

Nice catch, I'd never have caught they have it as output, instead of input.

I'm not sure it does.  If the manual doesn't state it does and verified it,  I would tend to believe them over the landing page.

• There is no HDMI output on current Spro2 device.

• rumplesteelrumplesteel Posts: 12 ✭✭✭✭✭

YES, IT HAS AN hdmi OUT

• rumplesteelrumplesteel Posts: 12 ✭✭✭✭✭

I MUST CORRECT MY ORIGINAL REPLY TO THE QUESTION; DOES THE SPRO2 have an output to the television?   I sad it does. I apologize because the HDMI is for input only, but you can mirror to TV using 3rd party apps.

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

correct its only input no output or atleast mine wont output any signal .. However as stated you can use chromecast to project display on the tv