Welcome to our Beta Lab page.

No Current Recruitment Projects

Interested in Beta Testing... Do This First!

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Beta Lab is Open for Business!

AerospacemanAerospaceman United StatesPosts: 1,516 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

After weeks of planning, we're excited to kick off our first beta testing opportunity here on Z-Community! We have sensed your excitement and eagerness for beta opportunities, and this is a start of many great projects to come.  At this time, we invite all registered community members to fill out the qualification survey.  However, before completing the survey, please make sure your Z-Community profile is complete - leave no fields blank!  Note: you will not be accepted to participate in Beta Lab if your user profile is not fully complete.

• In addition to profile completion, here are some more requirements to take part in this particular beta project:
  • All Selected participants will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) prior to testing
  • This particular project is open to community members in the US ONLY
  • Potential testers must be with a US GSM Carrier (e.g., T-Mobile, AT&T, etc.)
  • For this project, special consideration will be given to those who also speak Spanish
  • The qualification survey will be open for one week from the time this post is live in the community

Space is limited, and we'll be hand-selecting participants based on goals of this project. So apply early and be sure to follow instructions above and use the link below!

Beta Application Survey 

Comments

• kamkam Columbus, OHPosts: 26

Let me know when you need participants for CDMA (Verizon)

• eminayeminay United StatesPosts: 29 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's happening! I look forward to participating, if selected. Unfortunately, I don't speak Spanish, but Google Translate does.

• sigmarsigmar CT, USAPosts: 43 ✭✭✭✭✭

Submitted my application. Very hopeful to be picked. Thanks for the opportunity!

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,847 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yo no hablo espanol... other than nsfw catchphrases. I can beta in English quite well though.

• darntonmdarntonm Las Vegas, NVPosts: 109

When can I get something for Verizon!?

Though I wonder how extensive the selection process is.....

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,630 mod

Best of luck to everyone that applies.

• micahdubosemicahdubose Rock Hill SCPosts: 133

Thank you for this opportunity in being able to assist in the production and improvement in ZTE products! I'm definitely looking forward to testing whatever it is out and helping to the best of my ability.

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Signed up. Good luck everyone!~

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,257 mod

Application filed, hope I meet the criteria, looking forward to engaging with the process. :)

I'm sitting this one out, but will definitely apply for the next one. Best of luck to everyone though. It's a ton of fun.

• delle17delle17 North Carolina, United StatesPosts: 730 ✭✭

This sounds interesting and fun to try out the Beta Lab Experience! Can't Wait.

A phone made entirely with you (me) in mind!

#ZTE #AXON-7

• razor512razor512 United StatesPosts: 2,683 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yay!, glad to see that the beta labs will be fully up and running .

• bje2525bje2525 Louisiana - USAPosts: 35 ✭✭✭✭

Can't wait to see who all is chosen for this. Hope I am one of the lucky few. Best of luck to all.

• vagavaga USAPosts: 347 ✭✭✭

Excited that Beta Labs is finally open!

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

I got picked mid pack in kickball so i'm praying it's me haha

• ddrakeddrake Alpharetta, GAPosts: 318 ✭✭✭

Glad I just switched to GSM carrier

• Is this beta program for the Axon 7 device or something else?

• oldirtyewokoldirtyewok Champlain, NYPosts: 165

Good luck to all!  Glad to see so much interest for the program!  the more people they can get the devices out to for testing, the better!

• delle17delle17 North Carolina, United StatesPosts: 730 ✭✭

From the very detailed requirements on the network part in the Beta Lab description, I am guessing so. They are doing this to make sure the device is perfection before finally initial release.

"A Phone made entirely with you (me) in mind!"

#ZTE #AXON-7

• leternalzlleternalzl New YorkPosts: 30

Good luck to all! Hopefully I can get a chance to beta test one of the products. I understand Spanish, but don't speak it as well

Need to brush up on my Spanish even though I was born in Colombia

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,257 mod

I'm fluent in Polish, took a few years of Spanish and a few of French and at the end of the day I have a hard time with the English language most days lol so ya, should have payed more attention in school lol

• 19tez9119tez91 Memphis, TNPosts: 16

It would be awesome to be able to test stuff! I have to put in that day of Twitch, Clash of Clans, MyNBA 2k16, emails, texts, social media, music, and all that jazz

• 19tez9119tez91 Memphis, TNPosts: 16

Nah... L'ecole n'etait pas important mdr i know a little French myself

• So will not being fluent in Spanish hurt your chances of being selected? I only know one language and that's English but I would still love the chance to try out this new product.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

No, it doesn't hurt your chances. There is just a large population of Spanish-speaking customers so there are available spots for users that are fluent to help with development.

• tietjetietje Telluride, coPosts: 84

This should be a pretty eye opening experience to see what all happens behind doors with beta testing and ZTE's approach to new products and business

• ddrakeddrake Alpharetta, GAPosts: 318 ✭✭✭

I am quite amazing at using Google Translate though.  My babysitter is spanish speaking so that's how we communicate

• arysynarysyn IllinoisPosts: 1,067

I applied just now. Although I can't speak Spanish, I'd still like to help Beta test from a device accessibility viewpoint especially.

It can be a lot of fun!