Welcome to our Beta Lab page.

No Current Recruitment Projects

Interested in Beta Testing... Do This First!

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Beta Lab is Open for Business!

Comments

• I really really hope I get selected! This would be my first experience as a beta tester and I think it would be great to get that opportunity from ZTE. I love this community and I want to give back to it!

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,663 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Good Luck Everyone!!

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,663 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I totally agree with you.

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I will keep praying every morning and night for the chance to beta test for you ZTE lol

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

Join the club haha

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Ugh.  It pains me to say this, but I cannot apply for the Beta program.  Unfortunately I need to use my phone for work, and cannot take a chance at a product not performing up to standards.  I'm always on call and always need to be available, and the company pays a stipend to me to help offset the cost of my mobile.  So it's with reluctance that I must bypass the application. One less entry for those of you that can test! I can't wait to see what products are tested and the input from this great community!

• oldirtyewokoldirtyewok Champlain, NYPosts: 165

Who says you can't carry 2 phones with you?  I used to carry a work and personal phone around for a couple years.

You can get a pay as you go plan for a couple months while testing.

• AerospacemanAerospaceman United StatesPosts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

What ​ said above!!

I thought it mentioned in the application it needed to be your "main" phone?

​  We want you to use the device as much as possible.  Mainly we would not want a tester to get it and just let it sit there.  We need folks to be engaged with the device and try to find issues.

Thanks for the info, ​. I will reconsider applying then

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,630 mod

I am sitting this one out also, your not alone, although my reasons are different. We can watch from the lobby..lol

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I would use it so much that im willing to pay full retail price for the device lol

We can peek through the keyhole to see if we can see anything

• ericwithcheeseericwithcheese Seattle, WAPosts: 43

Just filled my application out!  Does anyone have an idea of how many beta testers they are looking for?

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,630 mod

Nope, they don't usually release that information

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,257 mod

I'm sure they will take as many as possible so that they can get as much feedback and error information as possible. Keep your fingers crossed

• tietjetietje Telluride, coPosts: 84

I would think if you are beta testing you would to use the device 27/4 to get all the kinks worked out

• delle17delle17 North Carolina, United StatesPosts: 730 ✭✭

Double looping and Double crossing them.

"A Phone made entirely with you (me) in mind!"

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7

• arysynarysyn IllinoisPosts: 1,067

Reminder for the staff, my interest in the Beta testing is unique, as I want to help with accessibility features. I don't want to take up the position from any of the other great members here willing to test out the normal functioning of ZTE's products. I also don't speak Spanish. So if I'm chosen for this, I'd really like it to be for the benefits i could bring to ZTE for those with health issues.

Anyways, I hope the best for everyone here in their own unique reasons for wanting to be a beta tester for ZTE. Perhaps it might be good for ZTE to know from us what particular interests we have for testing, such as how mine is for accessibility features.

• catman25catman25 Auburn nyPosts: 41

Ill fill it out at once thanks

• Applied.  Being a product of the California educational system, I always say I speak 2 languages. Broken Spanish and broken English.

• brpbrp USAPosts: 27

good luck to everyone and have fun if you get selected.

• davedave Ingolstadt, GermanyPosts: 84

I've said it a few times already and I think you know it already, too, but I would like to see this program extend to not being US only

Just a small reminder to not forget about your European customers

• delle17delle17 North Carolina, United StatesPosts: 730 ✭✭

I'm just guessing the reason why they only doing US applicants right now because the launch of the Axon-7 in the US region is fast approaching.

"A Phone made entirely with you (me) in mind!"

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7

• davedave Ingolstadt, GermanyPosts: 84

This can't be about the Axon 7. Assuming they are serious about beta testing they would definitely need more time to make some changes to these shipped beta devices. Furthermore it will take some time until they have chosen the ones who want to participate and will have shipped these devices.

Either they aren't that serious about beta testing then or the launch of the Axon 7 isn't approching as fast as you would like it to be.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,847 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

This is a US based forum for products that are released for the US market.
    They have forums and support sites for other regions if you want to go find them. (I have no idea if ZTE has a presence in for Europe though.)
    However I don't think they are going to start giving beta test units to people who can't even test them for the region they are made for.
    Not trying to sound like a ****, but just saying, the administration here has already said this to be the case more than once.

• lindsayllindsayl Maine, United StatesPosts: 221

I tried doing this form a few days ago and it would not let me even select anything, so I went and made sure my profile was complete. After checking that it was I went back into the survey where it then told me I had already completed it, even though I had not. What should I do for this issue?

• kennedy0201kennedy0201 MainePosts: 744 ✭✭✭✭✭

​ I tried helping her but was unable to. The options were greyed out and then did not allow her back in the second time.

​  Can you please try again now and let me know if it works?