Welcome to our Beta Lab page.

No Current Recruitment Projects

Interested in Beta Testing... Do This First!

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Beta Lab is Open for Business!

13»

Comments

• lindsayllindsayl Maine, United StatesPosts: 221

Okay, I'll go try it!

It's working now, Thank you

It worked for the first two pages and then said it had an error loading the next page. I tried reloading the page but it still said there was an error so I exited the tab and went back in, the options are all grayed out again

• AerospacemanAerospaceman United StatesPosts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Ok try it one more time and PLEASE let me know when you have completed the survey and submitted it.

Okay, thank you again

I was able to complete it successfully, thank you for the help

• davedave Ingolstadt, GermanyPosts: 84

Where in my comment did you read anything that justifies your answer?

I wasn't asking for a device that's not suited for me, I was asking to make this program available wider (read: Europe) in order to be able to ask for a device that is indeed suited for me.

So no need to play Mr. Smartypants.

• reoreo North AmericaPosts: 167

Waiting CDMA

• pablodudepersonpablodudeperson United StatesPosts: 14

Applied, hopefully I'll get in! Can speak Spanish at a basic level, and read/write at a somewhat better one, probably doesn't raise my chances by too much, though.

• keshijikeshiji ChilePosts: 68

Good luck to the users that are going to try this phone! It's like a huge opportunity! Too bad it's restricted to US members only but it makes sense as that's their top priority right now! And the faster the phone gets released in USA then the better for the rest of the world!

If it ever opens to international users at some time I'll happily apply and see how can I help! After all I also speak spanish!

¡Y si no, ojalá que miembros de habla hispana en USA se unan y puedan ayudar!

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,847 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Not trying to be at all, but just trying to interpret your meaning correctly which apparently I didn't do.
    So what you are asking for is for ZTE to expand their global presence to Europe. Hope you get what you want at some point.
    It makes no difference to me personally. I was just trying to convey what I thought would help inform you about the limitations
    of the program they are running here.
    Next time I will try to sugarcoat my replies for better delivery.
    (ok that last part was a bit smartypantsy, but I couldn't help myself )

• mixxxkmixxxk PennsylvaniaPosts: 6 ✭✭

I'm currently using 3 phones at the same time, but the current program I'm in is just about to end so I'm hoping to get in on this one !

• nekketsunekketsu Los Angeles, CAPosts: 38 ✭✭✭✭

Crossing fingers! (and toes )

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,663 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Me Too!!

• tietjetietje Telluride, coPosts: 84

Any hints on what the beta is for??

• sigmarsigmar CT, USAPosts: 43 ✭✭✭✭✭

How and when will testers be notified that they have been selected? Though email or a forum post in this beta lab? and the above post only specifies that the survey will only be available for one week (which means it ends tomorrow I believe). Will testers be notified shortly after the survey is closed? or may it take a few days or weeks?

I don't want to sound impatient, but I'm very excited and hopeful to test. Thanks

• catman25catman25 Auburn nyPosts: 41

I hope my profile is complete.  I think it is but sometqimes over look the obvious.

• delle17delle17 North Carolina, United StatesPosts: 730 ✭✭

I'm excited too!

"A Phone made entirely with you (me) in mind!"

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7

• bje2525bje2525 Louisiana - USAPosts: 35 ✭✭✭✭

I too am waiting to see how this goes. Hope that I am one of the chosen ones and that I would have the ple to be part of this beta with others. Hope you get chosen also good luck.

• bje2525bje2525 Louisiana - USAPosts: 35 ✭✭✭✭

As one has already mentioned that it's been a week now so the survey is coming to an end. I can't wait to hear who all gets chosen and if I am one of the lucky ones. Best of luck to all that did the survey. " fingers crossed and waiting to see if I get a chance to be part of this great opportunity"

• poohbiwonpoohbiwon USAPosts: 714 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dangit!  Can't get no CDMA love

This beta survey is now closed.  Thank you to everyone who completed it and Good Luck!!  This thread will now be locked.

Hello Community members.  Just an update that all testers who have been selected for this round of BETA are in the process of being notified.  We also have users on a wait-list in case selected members are not able to fulfill the beta requirements or dropout.  The wait list will also be used to pull users for the next beta test.  Thank you for everyone's participation and if you weren't selected please don't give up as there will be many more tests in the future!