Axon 7 Mini touchpad problem

Yesterday my axon 7 Mini got into a continuous print screen loop, I tried to turn off but couldn't, I had to hard reset the unit in order to reboot the phone, after

that situation the phone has lost sensitivity in the touch pad at 2 inches from the bottom in a frame like 1/4 inch, so when I scroll Facebook or Instagram it stops in that frame and then continues below the frame.

I did Wipe Cache Partition but same problem.

Now I am going to restore the phone to factory defaults.

Anyway, do somebody has had this problem?

Answers

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I've never heard of anyone having this issue before ​.  Please let us know how the FDR works.  Thanks!

• adrbadrb Toronto, CanadaPosts: 719 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I have seen this on a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. The screen was replaced in warranty.

• I did format the cell phone and the digitalizer problem remains, It's a hardware problem, What should I do for ZTE change my phone?

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Time to contact support, ​.  Here is a link to the support page that includes chat, or you can call then also: Contact Us | ZTE USA

• Many thanks, I'll call them.

• ZTE ask me to 2 credict card charge holds

1- 85.00 for if the screen arrives damage

2- 199.00 plus tax = 325.00 to send a new Mini

Both holds will be remove after receiving my old Mini within 30 days, they send me a Fedex label in order to return it, in that way I will never be without phone.

The other way was without credict card charges but I would have to send my Mini to be repaired on a 10 day period, i this case I would be without phone for a minimun of 14 days and a repaired phone.