[Android Tips] How To Increase Phone Performance
- Download and use an App Manager/Task Killer - This can clear temporary files and junk from your phone.
- Don't use apps that are heavy in size that will run in the background
- Turn off all animations - these take place when you change screens but when turned off the screen just pops into position.
- Only sync your phone for services that really need it such as mail notifications.
- Stay away from live wallpapers - these things drain your battery and slow your phone to a snail-like pace.
- Don't use too many widgets - these run all the time whether in the background or on your main screen.
- High speed memory cards are the way to go - Class 6 or Class 10 brings more performance to your device.
- Regularly update apps - they will definitely run faster and usually perform better than outdated apps.
- Disable unnecessary apps that you don't use but can't remove unless you root - they will probably run in the background in you don't.
- Remove unwanted apps that you can remove without rooting - just frees up space and adds a bit more performance.
- And finally update your device when an update is available