Survey says....!

asianrockerasianrocker ILPosts: 243 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok. Received an email about a survey invitation. For a whopping $5 gift card. There is a chance to win an axon 7 mini though. Don't know. I have never been lucky with raffle draws EVER. So I think I'll pass. Anyone else receive this email?

FYI, ZTE, if you hire me or assure me I will get your latest nougat phone. I am more than willing to give you feed back about your product.

Comments

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,902 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You should try.  I entered the very first of the contests for the Axon about two years ago and won.  Now i'm a regular here and won a couple of the other contests as well.  So just like the saying goes for the Texas lottery if you don't play you will definitely not win.  By the way all feedback is appreciated, even some not so positive but constructive.

• musicdjmmusicdjm Worcester,MAPosts: 3,104 mod

I agree same thing happened to me, I was never lucky before and then last year I got a survey from ZTE, answered the few questions they ask (takes about 3 mins) and got a small gift card for it, got another survey for answering the first and won a $100 gift card. Since then I have won a few things entering contest with ZTE. Your odds are alot higher than with any other OEMS thats for sure as your odds are a few out of a few hundred vs the 1-2 in a few million with most others

• ZTE surveys are the best. Not only are they usually very quick, and simple to answer, they help with future developments. Also many people here has won some amazing gifts.

• asianrockerasianrocker ILPosts: 243 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think I'll pass for now. OK just posted here to see if I got blocked for good. LOL. Maybe I only got blocked on the other thread? What gives?

The phone restarting thread. I just tried to post there again. Blocked. What the hell. I was able to post 1 and then I replied again to another poster. It's a long arse reply too and it is blocked?! I'm confuzzled.

This:

I did look if it was locked or even looked if the poster I am replying to is blocked. Both are not. I even tried to post same reply on another poster. Same. Blocked. What in the world.. Twilight Zone moment?

Yeah. Like  I said, I was able to post that one and then I replied again to another poster. It's a long arse reply and BAM! blocked?! Like I said Twilight Zone moment.

• ​ If you were blocked, you would be blocked completely, not just from a specific thread