Unlock bootloader ZTE Blade A310

Hi, I'm new to this good community. I'm not from the United States. I'm from Peru and I just wanted to ask a series of questions:

1. How can I unlock in bootloader of this slide? Since I want to use it for exclusive applications of google play since some applications ask for root access for its use to 100%

2. They say that ZTE is kind to give the "unlock code" asked for help on their Facebook, Twitter and email pages and no response so far. If they answered me I know that they will not help me anymore because of the "policies" of ZTE.

3. After rooting I want to make it permanent using SuperSu since they say that the root in this model only works between 15 minutes to 2 days maximum. I just want help I do not want to do anything malicious with the model. Look for a thousand ways and only find "ashes." And I want to say that I will help in the group with what I can since I am new to this. Greetings.

Comments

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United States Posts: 1,307 admin

Hello ​ Unfortunately this is not a ZTEUSA device and we do not have any information on it.  I would suggest checking out XDA or for more device specific information visit ZTEDEVICE

• guimoguimo peruPosts: 3 ✭✭

yo tengo el mismo problema enserio necesito ayuda para con este equipo movil

• samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@guimo said:
    yo tengo el mismo problema enserio necesito ayuda para con este equipo movil

hola, @guimo

Este foro en general es para usario en Estados Unidos entonces no tenemos la informacion sobre movil (como ustedes) que no lo venda en Estados Unidos. Tal vez que se puede chequear a la XDA para mas informacion sobre root.