Watch Face Wednesday 05/03/2017

jasonejasone United States Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome back again guys it's time for another episode of Watch Face Wednesday with our favorite costar the ZTE Quartz. With it being on the eve of Star Wars day I had to go with a Star Wars themed face. I used Minimal & Elegant which is another paid face. I know I know I'll feature a free one soon. Minimal & Elegant is a great face though and worth the money. It has a great G+ Community and tons of presets to choose from.

I chose one that I liked but wasn't quite what I wanted. Thankfully you can tweak and change the face as much as you like and that's exactly what I did. Until the next time May the Fourth be with you.

IMG_20170503_101728.jpg

Comments

• tommytomatoestommytomatoes United StatesPosts: 12 ✭✭✭✭

That's pretty neat. If I decide to get one of these watches I'm gonna have to have you show me how to do this.

• jasonejasone United States Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds good we're always around to help

• samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Jason for the post.

I have been playing with the bits watch face that offers a simple UI yet quite functional. With the watch that has cell connectivity, it almost makes you don't need your phone:)

Quartz1.jpg

• jasonejasone United States Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Cool I remember trying that face when it first came out. You definitely like taking advantage of all the smart features of the watch.