Zmax Pro

ogbigmooseogbigmoose San Diego CaliforniaPosts: 1

Help Me Please! So I bought my kid a Zte Zmax Pro for christmas. However for about two weeks now the headphone jack has been giving me issues. For example the phone just outright ignores headphones that are plugged in. How ever if I keep the headphones plug in and reboot the phone it works but the moment I take them out again and re insert them I get the same issue. Anyone run into this issue?!?

Answers

• alanhoustonalanhouston Posts: 666 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Try different headphones and verify they are fully seated in the port.

If that does not work, do a clean factory reset of the phone.  With a clean reset you will be given the choice during the reset to restore your prior software or to do a new setup.  Choose new.

After the reset, install ZERO apps until you test the phone.  Then install one app at a time until the headphones disconnect.  Remove the LAST  app that disconnected​ the headphones.

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,795 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi ​ welcome to the Z-Community!!!

Please follow the instructions that ​ has provided above if you are still experiencing the issues I would definitely suggest that you contact your carrier so that you can  send your phone in for warranty work or replacement.