any help on full pairing with iphone

I have android wear on my IPHONE and my IPHONE will not pair with Bluetooth any help?

Answers

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I've never used an Android Wear app with an iPhone before. I looked up this video though and I hope it helps.

How to Setup Huawei Watch on iPhone 6S - YouTube

• thanks but its kinda different in the setup.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi just to make sure has the watch been paired to any other device prior to your iPhone?

Is the watch completely reset at this point?

Also on your iPhone under the Bluetooth setting, make sure there is currently no profile store for the watch in a failed attempt to connect. If there is click on forget this device.

• hi sshasan i brought the watch 2 days ago and we did a setup in store also i tried doing a reset on my own at home later that same day. To answer you question no its not reset at this point.

and on my Iphone its showing connected but via the watch its showing Iphone unavailable under Bluetooth section.

give this a try before anything else...

Toggle both the watch and iPhone into ''Airplane Mode'' this will shut off all connections.

Toggle ''Airplane Mode'' off

Make sure ''Bluetooth'' is then turned on for both devices

See if both devices connect to each other at this point.

If not we may have to go the route of resetting the watch and removing the Android Wear app on the iPhone and starting over.

• I tried the airplane mode option still no luck its stating connected on the actual Iphone and Iphone unavailable on the watch itself. Is it suppose to be able to connect i'm reading so many different reviews on the problem.

Yes, the Quartz compatible with both iOS and Android.

At this point, I would suggest to Factory Reset the Quartz watch, remove and download again the Android Wear app on your iPhone and also clear out the Quartz profile from the Bluetooth manager on the iPhone.

You'll have to go through the process of setting up the device again but starting fresh should get you all setup.

• Okay i did all those steps and unfortunately still getting the same message on both devices connected on Iphone and unavailable on the watch. 

can you try something for me... even tho it is saying ''Unavailable'' on the watch under the Bluetooth settings, can you try connecting to a WiFi network on the watch and see if the watch lets you open up the password dialog on the iPhone.

• Yes it does i actually was connected to wifi last night but i will test it out on my device now that i have reset it again because i have wifi here at work also

have you had any luck?

• No luck with iPhone because the watch isn't fully compatible when it

regards to utilizing your cell phone # to make outgoing calls or text.