Axon 7 European launch topic

rikkkurdrikkkurd United statesPosts: 318 ✭✭

Hi All,

Today will be the launch of the axon 7 in france! I'm really excited and check the web every half an hour.

Summary of what we know now:

The ZTE Axon 7 gold is available for preorder now! It will ship between July 25th and July 30th.

AgADBAADMqoxG9Yq9gfZS32JV5hyUrJyWBkABM2_aX2UP8OTTY0AAgI.jpg

European Axon 7 specs confirmed:

ZTE_AXON_7_05.jpg

some websites covered the launch:

ZTE Axon 7 tritt gegen Samsung Galaxy S7 und HTC 10 an

Smartphones : ZTE sort de l'ombre en France

a live blog covered the launch event:

http://andreagaleazzi.com/live/zte-axon-7-la-presentazione-internazionale-live-da-parigi-h-1930/

the European commercial is launched:

ZTE Axon 7 | Introduction - YouTube

Daydream is still confirmed:

but pricing and availability is still unknown, it is expected to launch when the android N update with daydream support is released.

AgADBAADMKoxG9Yq9geCdSE9VaypLbPUWRkABPgnNX6JVP6T_40AAgI.jpg

LTE Band 20 seems to be supported but the specifications on the amazon site do not reflect this except for the spanish amazon (ZTE Axon 7 (64GB) - Smartphone libre Android 6 (4G, Pantalla 5.5", Cámara 20 Mp, Snapdragon 820 Quad Core 2.15 GHz, 4 GB… )

as well confirmed in this converstation in italian with one of the persons present at the launch and in the specs, see top of this post

Clipboard01.jpg

a front cam performance comparison:

I did not create this content, look below in the corresponding posts for the original poster, I just took the liberty to have the most important information easily available at the top of the page.

If you find more information post below and I will update this page later.

Comments