Presales Open for UK....

delle17delle17 North Carolina, United StatesPosts: 730 ✭✭

Well, Europe has a pre-order up on Amazon Congrats to them. The USA we still wait.

UK.PNG

Amazon (United Kingdom) Link for Pre-sales:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ZTE-Dual-Loudspeaker-Fingerprint-QiuckCharge-Arc-surface/dp/B01HGBVGPS/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=…

"A Phone made entirely with you (me) in mind!"

"Nerve Center All Things You!"  Your Style, Your Passion, Your Performance.

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7

Comments

• US Release!!!! Come out!!!

• delle17delle17 North Carolina, United StatesPosts: 730 ✭✭

I teared up too today . But a US release is near!

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-

• atomikatomik Posts: 8 ✭✭

Why does it list a dual camera in the specs?

Double Dual camera 20.0MP+8.0MP with auto focus and flashlight, 8.0MP High Resolution front camera , make your selfies more distinctive

I am not sure might be a typo

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7

• In the picture it shows capacitive buttons, I thought those were only on the 6gb model which is only in China. Wrong picture or do the European ones have the buttons??

• EU version has them apparently, vid from Paris: ZTE Axon 7 anteprima da Parigi - YouTube

So I think the US one will have one too.

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7

• mrbigscreenmrbigscreen United KingdomPosts: 266

only about 30$ more expensive for us, not too bad, any word on the vr headset to go with? where that at

and not dispatched for another month UGH

All I know is the VR headset will be $70.00,

wheres that said? thats a good price

• osmosizosmosiz USA - NJPosts: 250

Hoping it has them to make use of that black bottom bar

• fazfaz London, UKPosts: 10

I was tempted with Amazon UK but put off as this is neither sold nor fulfilled by Amazon, but rather an import sold by an A-to-Z marketplace seller based in Hong Kong.   They seem decent enough, with a feedback of 4.9 stars over 2,104 ratings but would rather hold off for a proper UK seller, ideally Amazon direct.

Also only gold available.

I was tempted to buy I guessing I wait another day.

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7

I emailed the seller last night for more info (when the product page was still just the title) and received a response in the morning with below feature list:

• Android OS, v6.0 with 2.15GHz MSM8996, Quad-Core processor and 4GB RAM+64GB ROM
    • 2G: GSM B2/3/5/8 (850 /900/1800/1900MHz)
    • 3G: WCDMA: B1/2/5/8 (UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 MHz) CDMA 1X/EVDO:BC0 (CDMA 800 MHz)
    • 4G: TD-LTE:B38/39/40/41 (2600/1900/2300/2500 MHz) FDD-LTE B1/2/3/5/7/8 (850/900/1800/1900/2100/2600MHz)
    • Dual SIM Card Dual Standby
    • 5.5 inch large multiple touch  Super Amoled capacitive screen, with 2560x 1440 pixels WQHD screen resolution
    • Touch ID Function. Use your fingerprint to unlocking ZTE AXON 7, safer and more convenient then ever.
    • Support OTG function. OTG used in a variety of connection between different devices for data exchange.
    • Changes, such as between digital cameras, camcorders, printers, keyboards and other equipment in many different formats connector. OTG can also be used as charge between two mobile phones.
    • Double Dual camera 20.0MP+8.0MP with auto focus and flashlight,
    • 8.0MP High Resolution front camera , make your selfies more distinctive
    • Quick gesture entry function. Quick enter the application with gestures while the phone in the standby mode
    • Supports Android navigation, built-in GPS navigation with A-GPS assisted, makes the positioning swiftly and accurately

Plus the attached spec sheets:

info1.pnginfo2.png

Good looking out on the specs of the UK variant of the Axon 7.

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7

• gaurab43gaurab43 Maryland, U.SPosts: 113

I hope they release next monday for purchase and ship in U.S. If i have to wait another 30 days like EU i ma move to another phone. Waiting 2 month for a phone thats announced earlier is 2 much for me to be honest.

• xblackdemonxxblackdemonx CanadaPosts: 102 ✭✭✭✭

So you prefer to go with a cheap phone that will make you regret life than to wait another month?

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to the UK!!

• mobilegeezermobilegeezer Chattanooga, Tennessee AreaPosts: 1,204 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Happy for them. I was just speaking to a buddy in Scotland an hour ago and told him the Axon 7 release was imminent.

• gaurab43gaurab43 Maryland, U.SPosts: 113

i mean i would rather have a working phone though, my moto x pure shutdowns randomly or the screen goes black or very low light barely able to see. There was situation where i was out in storm and i needed a ride but couldnt call because phone wouldnt turn on. I dont want to purchase a phone for a month as temp thats waste of money. I cannot be with out phone because you will never know when emergency will occur.

• chrsnchrsn New YorkPosts: 217 ✭✭✭✭✭

With the fluctuating exchange rate due to brexit I can easily see quite a bit of money being made here...

Hmm, on second thoughts ZTE's Facebook page is linking to this, so it does have their endorsement.

But then again, only gold.

I have a feeling July is going to be especially long this year...

• I think ZTE knows that there will be a Brexit and timed it with there release in the E.U. lol

The pricing is in line with what tech normally costs in the UK, no brexit influence I dont think lol

• lee18lee18 United StatesPosts: 341 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's nice for the UK. Hope news about the U.S. comes soon.

• tidyboy72tidyboy72 NottinghamPosts: 1

Sorry to jump in but I wanted to ask if I bought the 6gig version from China when it's available, would it still be fine working in the UK? I know oppo make international versions but I don't know about ZTE.

I will be cautious buying the China variant of the Axon because it may not have the necessary bands for you in the UK. You might want to hold out for the US one.

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7

• I hope they release it fast and no pre-order

That would be awesome with no preorder only company that I have seen did that was Oneplus with OP3.