Google App Store Icon missing

colbinocolbino South AfricaPosts: 11

I have ZTE Axon 7 Mini, Model: ZTE B2017G, The Google App Store Icon is missing in the home page, please help to restore it.

Colbino

Answers

• hollaphollap Wisconsin USA Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

​, when you go into the app drawer on the mini, do you see the Google Play Store icon in there with all of your other apps?  If so, long press on it, then it should allow you to add it to a home screen.  Hope this helps!

• colbinocolbino South AfricaPosts: 11

Yes it is there with rest of the other APPS but when I press and hold, it doesn't respond at all and when I tap it once it shows storage, Clear data and clear cache. please continue advising

• hollaphollap Wisconsin USA Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I think you are going into settings->Apps for that.  Let me as k you this.  When you go to settings->default apps, what shows as your default launcher app?

When I go to default launcher Apps, the launcher is MiFavor

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 14,016 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Go back to the settings and then the default apps. Select stock Android for the launcher  and then tap on the app drawer button in the middle of the row of icons at the bottom of the homescreen. The one with all the dots. Then find the Play Store icon and do as hollap said and press and hold the icon and it will pop up on your homescreen. You can then press and hold it and drag it to the location you prefer on the homescreen.

Many thanks it helped me,

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 14,016 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You're welcome. It was who was headed to the same response.