Bateria

veroquartzveroquartz Puerto RicoPosts: 2

Cuanto es el tiempo que debe durar la bateria del reloj? Entre uso y el tiempo standby. Porque el mio solo esta durando 7 hrs.

Answers

• ​ Buenas noches, y Bienvenido a Z-Community. Me gustaría examinar esto más a fondo, y también ver si una de nuestras CPAs puede ser capaz de ayudarle con cualquier otra pregunta que pueda tener.

• sshasansshasan Z-Community Moderator New York Posts: 3,133 admin

Depending on usage results will vary.

Can you give us a look into how you use your Quartz watch on a daily basis...

A few tips for extending your battery life:

Reduce screen brightness

Turn off location services when not in use

Turning off WiFi when not in use

Limit notifications that you may not need in real time

• veroquartzveroquartz Puerto RicoPosts: 2

I usually see some messages. I want to limit the emails that I received, but the only way I see is using the do not disturb, with this option the device maybe still like an one more hour. I want to be sure that is not that my device battery is damage or something. Thanks for the help!

• jasonejasone Tennessee Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

It really does depend on usage and two of the biggest reasons for battery drain could be poor 3G signal and screen usage. Whether that's using the screen a lot or using it at high brightness because you are outdoors. My watch usually makes it through an entire day around 16 hours with about 30% left. I mainly use it to check notifications all day, control music playback, read a couple emails, reply to a few messages, and use Assistant to control my smart home.

My watch usually makes it through an entire day around 16 hours with about 30% left. I mainly use it to check notifications all day, control music playback, read a couple emails, reply to a few messages, and use Assistant to control my smart home.

Have you tried performing a reset of the watch from settings, system, disconnect & reset? Sometimes performing a reset and pairing it with your phone again can help issues.

Some ways you could try extending the battery life are by lowering your screen brightness, disabling always on screen, and disabling Wi-Fi. Disabling location from the connectivity menu might also help. Using a different watch face could also affect your battery life. You could try using a different face and see if your results are different.

• hectorbribiescahectorbribiesca Posts: 4 ✭✭✭✭

Im having the same issue with battery life.. getting around 10 hours of normal usage... for a 500 MAH battery that's way to low... My Huawei Watch gets me through a whole day with a smaller battery.. There's definitely a issue with battery life going on here..