Confused with the versions!

shadyshady Sri LankaPosts: 9 ✭✭✭

So Axon 7 has 3 versions The US, International and the Chinese. I'm interested in this phone a lot but I couldn't find the right one to buy. and I read that the international one has some minor issues and US version works well. And I don't want to get the US version because it doesn't work in other countries cuz of the band. And now I'm wondering Chinese version is the actual version or the right version to buy. I'm hoping to buy a 6gb 128gb Axon 7. I'm really confused here and hoping to get some help thanks!

Answers

• km57km57 KYPosts: 16 ✭✭✭✭✭

Depends where you are. In Europe and Africa the USA version works with most carriers LTE. USA also version updates faster as well. And of course it's cheaper than in Europe.

• shadyshady Sri LankaPosts: 9 ✭✭✭

Thanks for replying. I Live in Sri Lanka means an Asian country so what would be the best choice for me and is there 6gb 128gb in every version? what's the difference of all these versions anyway? Sorry for my bad English

To be honest I don't know. I just checked the LTE bands and noticed that USA version had more. And it's cheaper. And it got Android updated faster than European version at least. Do you know lte bands in Sri Lanka?. Your English is fine.

What cell phone company are you with?

• shadyshady Sri LankaPosts: 9 ✭✭✭

I'm using Dialog. And what's the difference between the 3 versions? And I really don't know which version to buy.