[Android tips] Safely share your device with your kids and friends
If you use android 5.0 or higher you can use user profiles to allow only specific apps to open in a certain profile, If you do not have android 5.0 yet such as me, then AppLock is a great tool to limit your kids from making unintended phone calls.
- Start google play and search for AppLock
- after starting the app create a pincode and a email adres to restore the pincode if you forget this.
- From the homescreen you can limit the use of several functions and apps such as calling, gmail etc.
- Every app you select will need a pincode everytime you want to open it
- If you want to use profiles or block images and video you have to pay
- → (gratis)