Keep Calm and Axon

2»

Comments

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

This is great news!!!

• You mean:

keep-calm-and-ax-on-9.jpg

• npaladin2000npaladin2000 Wappingers Falls, NYPosts: 376

Lose the black background up top to shrink it vertically, and switch "AX ON" to one line like this "AX-ON" or just "AXON" and I think then it'll be perfect.

• arysynarysyn IllinoisPosts: 1,067

Thank you. ZTE might as well try to do certain things that will increase its sales. Even if not the rugged development, they'd be smart to investigate making the Axon 7 waterproof. I've been calling on them to do so since I got here in the Z-community, probably even at the aggravation of some here. However, since I know it'll make all the difference and is very important, it has been worth my trying. We shall see...

Keeping calm about the Axon 7 seems to be what most people here cannot do, and who's to blame them?

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

One of the high points of this phone is its high end audio.  Wouldn't waterproofing it change the sound of the output? Making it a more muffled type sound?  I'm not sure though

• poohbiwonpoohbiwon USAPosts: 714 ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe it would. I can live without water resistance. I haven't had a situation where I really needed it. Well, except for that one time I jumped into the pool having forgotten my cell was still in my pocket. But I was due to upgrade anyway.

Yeah, the speakers tend to be the biggest weak point when it comes to water resistance.

• delle17delle17 North Carolina, United StatesPosts: 730 ✭✭

I believe it does cover that as well.

"A Phone made entirely with you (me) in mind!"

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7

• keshijikeshiji ChilePosts: 68

If by any chance that's true then I'll just pass with the Axon 7.

Sadly I'm not interested in waiting that much for a phone, specially with new devices coming out soon. (Hello new Nexus phones).

They did give a remote idea...better than remote in fact. They said "mid

June." Unfortunately, for whatever reason, they were unable to meet that

date. I think that's where a lot of the disappointment and annoyance is

coming from.

You're right, This quote is from PC Magazine, and I've seen other places say the same such as CNET. Yee being Jeff Yee, VP ZTE USA.

Yee said the Axon 7 will sell for roughly what the original Axon Pro did, so, $450 or less. It'll go on sale in mid-June.

• brpbrp USAPosts: 27

i find ZTE's misinformation very disappointing.  Will the do this with updates and customer service.

There really ought to be a way for both. Might end up costing a bit more, but put some high end front-facing dual stereo speakers in and make the whole device waterproof, both ought to be fine all around.

Well, that date has past so now what...

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7

• naimaamaranaimaamara PhiladelphiaPosts: 42

My phone gave up on me yesterday (htc m8)  so I had to go buy a in between phone...  So I have the LG Phoenix 2. I was trying to hang in there until Axon,  Axoff came out.  I hope you can hang in there!

I still can't wait to get my hands on that beautiful Axon 7, though.  Ugh!

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,618 mod

​ Awww thats sucks!!! I am hoping you get your hands on an Axon 7 very soon! Does the store you purchased your phone from have any kind of return policy for changing your mind, some offer a refund within so many days...maybe you will get lucky.

I got nothin'

• I am right there with you guys. I want to know i will get solid support and get updates in a timely manner.

Trust me when I say ZTE's support is superior with the direct Axon customer support phone number set especially for Axon direct issues. Updates could get better with a guarantee 30 to 45 days release to all Axon lineups after Google official release to Nexus phones. Just stop   saying it can't be done within a month because it can HTC have shown perfection in this area. If ZTE accomplishes the 30 to 45 days update to its policy ZTE would be a force to be reckoned with.

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7