Mid-July? Boo!

Looks like North Am., has to wait a little longer.

http://i.imgur.com/6tkED17.jpg?1

Comments

• 02busa02busa United StatesPosts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hmmmmmm....

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,370 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Struggling....with....this...a....bit....ugh.

• madlaw1071madlaw1071 United StatesPosts: 20

If only that render were the actual phone.

• Hmm, maybe it's possible that the rep was just mis-informed? I know it happens a lot in this industry these days. Here's to hoping anyway lol.

• delle17delle17 North Carolina, United StatesPosts: 730 ✭✭

I would say Nah can't be true.  ZTE Device is globally oriented division of ZTE they might be misinformed on this. You should have asked ZTEUSA on this question for U.S.

Non-Edited comment from ZTE Device Facebook.    (16hrs)Edited comment from ZTE Device Facebook.       (3hrs)
    6tkED17.jpgCapturee.PNG

So I am guessing they got the wrong information. Let's hope because I am not waiting that long to just play the waiting game.

"A Phone made entirely with you (me) in mind!"

"Nerve Center All Things You!"  Your Style, Your Passion, Your Performance.

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,525 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I have to believe it won't be tooo much longer.

• teutonjon78teutonjon78 USAPosts: 326 ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL at that photoshop of the phone -- no black bars around the display.

• teutonjon78teutonjon78 USAPosts: 326 ✭✭✭✭✭

Except they have in their best interest to keep people stringing along on "soon" to not lose any sales to competing devices. The OnePlus 3 is going to eat into some of the sales of the Axon 7, especially until there is news about the bootloader situation (since the OnePlus can be completely unlocked).

• keshijikeshiji ChilePosts: 68

Presales on Mid-July? The PRESALE? Uuuugh...

That sucks. If that's true then I'll sadly buy another phone.

• brpbrp USAPosts: 27

lets see: misleading information about the release date, misleading ZTE PHOTOS on their Twitter page.  Wonder what else is going to be misleading: customer service, software updates, warranty.  My excitement has gone way down since the May phone China release.

They changed from soon to very soon lol so maybe something in the works for July 4th?

axontweet.PNG

axontweet1.PNG

Capture.PNG

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7

• arysynarysyn IllinoisPosts: 1,067

The longer it takes for ZTE to get its act together, the less trustworthy they become. This really isn't good for ZTE to be doing. They need to instill confidence.

By that image, it looks like the Axon 7 is coming to the moon on Independence Day. Perhaps those of us who won the Axon 7 contest here in the Z-community contest for it will be instructed how to pick up our packages from space. Unless they plan on strapping the packages on fireworks from the moon and shooting them down to earth on them where we can collect them falling out of the sky. By the way, all of these "soon", "very soon" messages is making ZTE sound a whole lot like Sprint.

Mid-July 2017 isn't that far away now, is it?

Its becoming like one of those televangelist situations here, with ZTE preaching "Ladies and Gentleman, if we dream it, then it can be achieved. All you have to do my brothers and sisters, is wait. Be patient and wait. It will be soon, hallelujah it will be soon! Now, do you think you can wait a few more weeks? Just a few more weeks now and the miracle will happen! Oohhh yesss it will happen! Give us this day our daily reminder that the Axon 7 will be revealed! I sayeth onto the name of the most high, the Axon 7 will come! Oohhh yessss it will come! Now, all I need you to do is wait. You may ask oh honorable minister ZeeTee, you told us that all last week, and the week before, and the week before that.. But no sign of it did it make, other than in France. Oh yes, France did it appear oh brothers and sisters, and that is because our brothers and sisters in France had Faith!!! They did belieeeveee in the coming of the Axon 7 to their lands. Oh ask and it shall be revealed. But not for you! No No No, you've got to wait! Soon, soon, soon, it'll be soon! Oh yes, it will be soon. And in the meantime, we may have another contest. Oh yes, another contest to keep you people from thinking about the Axon 7."

• npaladin2000npaladin2000 Wappingers Falls, NYPosts: 376

Oh wow the natives are getting severely restless now...

• lee18lee18 United StatesPosts: 341 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is starting to get insane. By the time presale's go live here in the U.S., France shipment's might have already gone out to users.

To be honest, if the preorders start tomorrow they should go out the next day or at least by Wednesday. I know they are BETA testing getting out the kinks in software to help improve the Axon 7 experience which is great. But, I am highly excited!

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7

We have no way of knowing when they will go on presale nor how long presale will last (a month of presale in Europe is crazy as is). Hoping the deleted tweet about the 4th is true, I mean we will know in 24 hours rather it is or isn't.

I would like to mention that the act of them beta testing is great and I'm happy they are doing it.

• nnlllmmnnlllmm CanadaPosts: 30

The funny thing is they're actually really great, head and shoulders above the rest in the latter three aspects based on user feedback and my own experience.

S o o n

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,370 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

We're already past my definition of soon LOL

soon

so͞on/

adverb

1. 1.

in or after a short time.

Great post, !

Guessing that Mid-July date might be true. Ughhh!

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7

• beenwaitingforthisbeenwaitingforthis Posts: 652 ✭✭✭✭✭

I guess time is relative, as they say... ZTE's version of soon is certainly different from ours.

• ​- True Lol. ZTE's vesion is "In  the  near  future;  shortly: The Axon 7 should be here soon." All of this added by "Indefinite"