Do you like the ZTES Pro PLUS ? If so what specs would you have liked to see?

2»

Comments

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

I have, it's just cool to have a hybrid.

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The great thing about the Spro Plus I think is that they focus on it being a projector first and a tablet second so while its alittle thicker I like that it has a MASSIVE battery even compared to tablets, and the built in stereo JBL speakers and things like that for me make it stand out and make it unique and more usable than a tablet with a projector

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I wish the SPro Plus would hurry up and be released already lol

• 3D support!

• I have both ZTE Spros 1 & 2. My purchase was about a month between buying Spro 1 from FRY's Electronics last November 2015, and immediately I was excited. When I had to stop in to see the Spro 2 showcasing at the AT&T Corporate Store, it made me think the 1 was a toy compared to the 2, so I grabbed of December last year with AT&T.

Now with Spro Plus on the horizon it looks to be the same feeling when I compared Spro 1 to Spro 2, where the difference stark and considerable from the mere fact of having double the lumens, automatic focus horizontal and keystone, one quickly who walks away familiar with both devices would find the 1 as a toy compared to the 2, as I expect the Plus will size even more compared to the Spro 2, simply:

Spro 2                                                  Spro Plus

**LED DLP 200ANSI  Lumens               **Laser DLP   500ANSI Lumens

***AutoFocus Horizontal Keystone          ***Full Automatic laser focus Both Horizontal & Vertical Keystone

I would like to see 3D support and the ability to handle 4K video rendered digital audio pass-over the Spro 2 has difficulty without 3rd party applications, so it can be done.