26mm Quartz?

loudog3114loudog3114 Posts: 13 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am thoroughly confused.  Everything I am reading says the Quartz band is 22mm.  I even ordered a band on amazon made for the Quartz, and it comes nowhere near the right size.  I am measuring both the band and the gap to be 26mm wide... am I the only one?  I have the T-Mobile version, if that matters...

Best Answer

• razor512razor512 United StatesPosts: 2,683 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

When measuring for a watch band, always measure along the inner area where the band will pivot.

Answers

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The Quartz indeed does take a 22mm band.

Can you post a link to the band that you purchased?

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

It is definitely 22mm I just ordered a new band recently that was 22mm and it fits perfectly. Are you sure you aren't measuring to the outside of the lugs on the watch and those add up to 26mm? Thanks to @razor512 for showing the measurements. Like @sshasan I'd like to see a link to the band you ordered.

• loudog3114loudog3114 Posts: 13 ✭✭✭✭✭

ZTE Quartz Smartwatch Band, Lamshaw Stainless Steel Metal Replacemet Straps for ZTE Quartz Smartwatch (Silver) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0719F28VB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apap_fOukfHTzV2E5w

Thats the band. Just measured it to be 20mm so I would avoid it.

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

From the reviews @loudog3114 it seems the people selling this aren't familiar with the watch and what size band it uses. Everyone seems to say it's too small and won't fit. A few of us here have gotten new bands and can assure you that 22mm bands fit perfectly and that's the size. I think you just need to find a different seller who knows how to measure ;)