Welcome to Z-Community!

petershihpetershih ZTE FanaticUnited StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

If you’re like us, you geek out on all things mobile. From flagships to large phablets, the mobile phone has changed the world by connecting it. The mobile industry is our passion, and we want to share that with you.

So today, we launched a new platform we call Z-Community to talk, discuss and share insights with each other not just on ZTE devices, but the mobile industry and what the future holds. Our mission is to share in each other's passion for mobile and shape the product roadmap for future ZTE products.

Now you may be asking, what exactly are you going to share and discuss? From exclusive insight into ZTE devices and product development to beta test opportunities to product giveaways, Z-Community will be a place you’ll want to visit and participate in every day.

To give you the ‘lay of the land,’ here are the spaces in Z-Community that can give you what you want:

• Forums: Discuss your ZTE device and others with members worldwide. As the seventh largest mobile phone manufacturer in the world, it makes sense to have world-class support for our fan base. Submit a question, search for answers, or simply converse with fans and ZTE staff.
  • Labs: If R&D is your thing and you want to know about the latest and greatest, then the Labs is your place to be. From beta testing opportunities to discussions around new features and functionalities currently in research phase, be ready to share your thoughts on what should be integrated into our next mobile device.
  • Blog: Are you a thought leader or simply a mobile enthusiast, we invite you to share your perspective of industry trends, firsthand experience with the latest gadgets, and much more on the blog.  We’ll have guest posts from thought leaders with ZTE come and participate as well, so stay tuned for some exciting content.

So how about we kick off everything with a little bit of fun.  Starting now through June 5, 2016, we are rewarding the five most consistently active and value-driving members with our newly announced flagship, the Axon 7! And how does giving away 50 new Bluetooth speakers at random from a pool of the most active members through June 5th sound? Our site moderation team will periodically draw winners from a pool of the most active and engaged members, announcing winners of the speaker directly on here on Z-Community.

So don’t delay, we invite you to register immediately, skim through our Getting Started resources, and start engaging with fellow community members. If at any point you have a question, simply post it to our forums, where we have a dedicated team of Community Ambassadors to support your journey. And lastly, don’t be shy about dropping a comment below on your initial impressions.

We look forward to your participation!

Comments

• ddrakeddrake Alpharetta, GAPosts: 318 ✭✭✭

Very cool, thanks!

• I'm in. Nice to finally be rewarded for running my mouth!

• jasonejasone United States Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds fun that Axon 7 is one impressive looking phone, and very hard to beat the price for that kind of phone.

• leeohnelleeohnel Watertown, NYPosts: 5

I didn't even get to see pricing. Anyone have s link for the full press release?

• anthonygaddisanthonygaddis West Monroe, LouisianaPosts: 70

Awesome! Thanks for giving your fans a chance to own more of your products.

• I'm really excited about what you guys are doing! I'm looking for my next phone and Axon 7 is my number one choice.  Can't wait to get my hands on them.!

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,959 admin

That's a smart choice, right there!

• petershihpetershih ZTE Fanatic United StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

The official press release for the US market is forthcoming. We don't have an exact date yet, but it is certainly coming soon!

• micahdubosemicahdubose Rock Hill SCPosts: 133

I love the ease of commenting and the feedback being timely and very easy to find. Well put together site and functionality. Active users too!

• markstrootmarkstroot Terre HautePosts: 107

This is a very easy to use website and has a ton of useful information. Great job ZTE and team

• Thank you ZTE for listening and engaging with your fan base. I am stoked about the Axon 7 and the specs are absolutely amazing! I really want to get my hands on it in any way possible whether that's beta testing or being chosen. Keep up the great work and keep bringing us awesome gadgets!

• Thank you ZTE for listening and engaging with your fan base. I am stoked about the Axon 7 and the specs are absolutely amazing! I really want to get my hands on it in any way possible whether that's beta testing or being chosen. Keep up the great work and keep bringing us awesome gadgets!

I agree the specs are amazing and the price is very appealing as well. I think we all want to take the Axon 7 for a test drive and put the petal to the metal

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,611 mod

This community is amazing, and I have yet to see a company like ZTE go so far to please, and impress their fans. Truly Exceptional!

Thank you for such encouraging comments  ! We think Z-Community is a pretty great place as well! We are working hard to make this one of the best communities on the internet.

Thanks misterentertainer ! We will be bringing plenty of opportunities for beta testing and contests in the near future.

Looking forward to is as well

• ericwithcheeseericwithcheese Seattle, WAPosts: 43

This community is great. I find myself logging on more often than I thought I ever would, because of the friendly people and helpful tips.  Also, it feels like a family in a way - not a lot of people even know what ZTE is as it is a growing brand name, so it pulls its supporters together a little more because of it.  It feels like we are fighting the good fight!

• I'm seriously thinking of trading in my LG G5 for the Axon 7 premium. I am a bit concerned because I'm not sure if the Axon 7 will have DLNA support or other means of screen sharing my phone display to my TV. Also a little concerned about antenna reception on the Axon 7, especially at work where I spend most of my days in the basement and let's not forgot about Wi-Fi calling feature.

Oh man, I guess I have quite a few reservations about this beast of a phone.

• I hope i win

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'm really enjoying the site and the people on it not to mention all the knowledge on here. Keep up the good work ZTE.

• arysynarysyn IllinoisPosts: 1,067

I'm quite active on a few online wireless-related forums and could really use a ZTE Axon 7, especially as I need a smartphone quite badly to have as an emergency id to my poor health, so this should be really exciting! I'll try to be as involved here as I can be and I really like ZTE. The Zmax was the smartphone I liked the best of all the ones I've had.

• kaleempkkaleempk MuscatPosts: 3

One of my friend just bough Axon Elite and its really awesome. I am looking forward to get my hands on Axon 7

• alanquestalanquest KenyaPosts: 106 ✭✭✭

Hoping to be the first Kenyan (African) to win one.

• rikkkurdrikkkurd United statesPosts: 318 ✭✭

Great work zte, I was thinking about my next phone, currently hace the oppo find 7a, the predecessor of the better known oneplus one and my list with specs copies one on one with the specs of the zte axon 7. + Daydream compatibility because at the time i created the list daydream wasn't announced.

Hope to have it in my hands soon

• catman25catman25 Auburn nyPosts: 41

Wow awesome.  Id love anything but would really be able to use a A7.  Thanks again

• reoreo North AmericaPosts: 167

Hey!!  It is my turn!!

• nunchkinnunchkin London, UKPosts: 3

Good looking phone with a feature set to be very enviable of. Great idea and keen to get involved #ItsAxon

• mrbigscreenmrbigscreen United KingdomPosts: 266

​ are winners/entries picked for the sheer number of points? or is the consistancy taken into account? as some could find ways to toll that system maybe

Hope I'm in with a shot! >_<!

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,611 mod

​ I think that if they picked based on points alone, then only the Admins would end up winning/receiving goodies. I wasn't aware of any contests when I initially signed up, nor did I see any of the advertising I have see a few referencing. I signed up, to be part of the community, learn more about their devices, and to possibly become part of a great beta team. So really I have won already. I think the key words were "consistently active and value-driving members" They know which members truly want to be here, working together, and those that are just, lets say visiting.