Vote For Your Favorite Unboxing Finalist

sshasansshasan Staff MemberUnited StatesPosts: 3,985 admin

Voting Instructions for the Unboxing Finalists

The unboxing submissions are all on target and we are very pleased with the results. Everyone has done a fantastic job! Now it’s time for Z-Community to decide!

So let’s make this as fair as possible. We will be using the “Like” system for this final phase of the contest. You can vote simply by clicking the “Like” button on any “Unboxing Video”, and you can do so on other contestant videos as well. It’s your turn to show the contestants how much you like their content!

When deciding on your votes please keep in mind, the quality of the video, the content of the video and an overall well-rounded unboxing.  After you vote, you are more than welcome to leave the contestant a comment, they would appreciate it.

Here are some key points to look out for:

- Was the “Unboxing” too short or was it drawn out for too long?

- The Filming Environment… How was the lighting, backdrop and sound quality of the video?

- Was the camera stable while filming? (hands-free, tripod or mount)

- Was the right information given on the device? Were the specifications correct?

- Did the contestant stay on track with his/her content?

- Would you watch another video made by this contestant?

The 3 contestants with the most "Likes'' will be receiving an AXON 7 for an unboxing on the official US launch date (TBD).

Below are the links to the contestants:

Thanks again to all of the contestants and GOOD LUCK! Submit your votes by end of day June 3, 2016!

Comments

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,811 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

There are some really good videos here. I voted for my favorite.
    Even though it was short, it was so professional and well done.

Everyone did a nice job though. I hope they get to keep the Imperial Max. Looks like a nice phone. The Axon 7 even nicer.

• ddrakeddrake Alpharetta, GAPosts: 318 ✭✭✭

I somehow missed this thread and posting.  I will watch the videos today.  Should we vote for our top 3?  Or only choose one?

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United StatesPosts: 1,379 admin

You are free to vote for as many as you want.  If you like them all go for it!!

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 3,985 admin

You can "Like" as many of the entries and you want. We're gonna going to keep this as fair as possible. Everyone has done an amazing job and we feel they all deserve some recognition! Fell free to "like" them all!

Perfect, thank you for the quick response as always.

• razor512razor512 United StatesPosts: 2,633 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Seems that the thread will need to be on the "Featured Posts" section of the home page to increase visibility .

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United StatesPosts: 1,379 admin

Hey Hassan, it's already there in the featured posts section on the right of the home page.  The link says "Unboxing Challenge".

Sorry, just noticed the link, the name was really similar to the previous event.

No worries!!

• Axon 7

• That what I want to

unbox to

• mossy375mossy375 ShanghaiPosts: 73

Some very professional unboxings! Everyone did a great job in explaining the details and presenting the device clearly, so it's hard to pick which was best.

It seems like it's a great phone, too!

• Everyone  did a great job, and the Imperial looks like an amazing phone. I voted for my favorite person out of the group, it was a very hard decision.

• 2pointdooj2pointdooj Morocco, OujdaPosts: 590 ✭✭✭✭

All of them have a nice Job, can't decide now.

• nnlllmmnnlllmm CanadaPosts: 30

I voted for Daemon, I thought his video was concise, to the point and the best.

My vote goes to razor512

THE CHALLENGE HAS ENDED

RESULTS ON MONDAY

Awesome!

• david11sdavid11s North CarolinaPosts: 4

thanks for sharing.  I enjoyed watching the videos. 

The best shall win, but where the winners will be announced?!

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,247 mod

I put in my votes and comments...curious who won? Any news yet?

​  The contest has ended and winner will be announced very soon!!

Ok. Great, I've got my favorite that I'm rooting for.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,811 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

They said they would be announcing it on Monday.
    You can figure out the winners on your own though if you click on each video and see the amount of likes they got.
    The top 3 will receive an Axon 7 to do an unboxing video for it on the official launch date.

Thank You, much appreciated.

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for the chance with the Imperial Max and hope that I get hands on with the Axon 7.

Jasone, you did a phenomenal job! Keep the videos coming my friend.

If possible, when you do your review, please upload some full res test photos from the camera, as well as some raw files (if ZTE decides that now is a good time to enable it (like with the competition such as the Galaxy S7).

Can't afford it, but I would love to see the full capabilities of that 20 megapixel sensor.

Before we announce the winners of the unboxing contest, we just wanted to say that everyone did a wonderful. We were pleasantly surprised at the amount of hard work that went into each of the videos.

- Z-Community Moderation Team

Unboxing Winners Announced!!

Congratulations to the three winners from our unboxing contest. .  These three winner will each receive a brand new ZTE Axon 7 at launch for them to show us their great unboxing skills one more time!!  Again, congrats from ZTE to the winners below.

#1 with 36 likes

#2 with 22 likes

#3 ​ with 18 likes

You should be hearing from ZTE in the near future with further instructions!