Bluetooth Speaker Contest Winners

sshasansshasan Staff MemberUnited StatesPosts: 3,985 admin

Congratulations - you’ve been selected as one of the winners by the Z-Community Moderation Team to receive a new Bluetooth Speaker! The team deliberated and debated at length based on the new content you created, the thoughtful replies you contributed, and your overall enthusiasm that is helping to shape the culture of Z-Community. Your accomplishment thus far is precisely what contributes towards a vibrant community, and we thank you for modeling the way for everyone.

ironbaybeedoll

frodriguez2010

jtzmax7

razor512

doppelgangerd

markstroot

fzrrich

ddrake

ericwithcheese

dave

micahdubose

misterentertainer

mobilegeezer

philsaround

runtohell121

daemon

widenerc

gigis83

cavanaughtim

jasone

jeffbx

ravenaley14

coldheat06

catman25

kimberlybrookes

arysyn

dnewman007

hollap

cooks

ames

chrsn

vaga

louisd

hiker75

reo

tom604

rikkkurd

james

If your username has been mentioned above, you will be receiving an email within 24 hours, letting you know how to claim your prize.

You’ve probably noticed that there are not 50 usernames on that list, we just didn't have enough people participating in the community or unfortunately, we were unable to ship out a prize due to the community members location (outside of the US). We will be giving the remaining prizes out at a later date in a different contest.

Once again, congrats on being selected. There is much more in store for Z-Community, so we look forward to your continued participation.

Z-Community Moderation Team

Comments

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to all the winners! Keep up the good work and the participation everyone!

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,247 mod

Thank you ZTE! Thanks for rewarding all of us for something we are all passionate about and enjoy discussing! :)

Maybe we will be listening to a ZTE podcast on it in the near future!  :)

• reoreo North AmericaPosts: 167

Thanks ZTE for allowing us to express ourselves.

• 2pointdooj2pointdooj Morocco, OujdaPosts: 590 ✭✭✭✭

Congratulations, I hope I win in the future.

• mobilegeezermobilegeezer Chattanooga, Tennessee AreaPosts: 1,204 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks so much. Very happy and honored to be one of the winners.

• micahdubosemicahdubose Rock Hill SCPosts: 133

Thank you so much. I look forward to many more experiences with the ZTE Community. Congrats to all of the other winners!

I am kind of disappointed that I didn't win, and now I lost hope of winning the Axon 7 (because I live outside the US), but I am glad to be part of the community.

Glad you are a part of this community as well :)

Thanks

I second that.

• anthonygaddisanthonygaddis West Monroe, LouisianaPosts: 70

Congratulations to everyone that won. You all deserved it. I see the dedication y'all put in your comments and post. I hope to be on the leaderboards with y'all one day.

I neglected to mention that I have never been so involved in a manufacturer community before, but I find the ZTE community to be handled in such a classy and professional way that It rapidly became easy to get involved.

Also, some knowledgeable and just plain nice folks here that makes me want to keep coming back.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,614 mod

Congrats Everyone, You Earned It. I look forward to working with you all to make ZTE really shine!

Keep posting, and you will be soon!!

• dellasterdellaster Pahrump, Nevada, USAPosts: 103

Congratulations to the winners!

I came late to this party so didn't have a chance, but I can hope to qualify in the future.

And to you also.

If if helps, I am really glad you are here and am excited to get to know you better. You may not have won this time, however you still get to help shape ZTE into the best online community, and help create the phones we all want to drool over

I agree with you! First and foremost really nice and friendly people, that's #1 or nobody would want to continue conversing with a bunch of asses. #2 we all share a passion for the tech industry and enjoy conversing about it. #3 lots of knowledge between all of us when intern brings lots of great information for discussion, I am not close to smarted or most intelligent her in this forum and consider myself a "Jack of all trades master of none kind of guy" but I love learning and have learned a lot already in these threads! Keep the good work everyone, and above all else let's have fun so that this keeps going! (Gotta add my smilie face).  :)

• dellasterdellaster Pahrump, Nevada, USAPosts: 103

Ditto.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations to everyone for your hard work and thanks for making this a great community! Thanks to the Mods for making this place such a great venue to provide content and keep it organized.  Thanks also to ZTE for listening to the community and making great products for us to be passionate about!

• chrsnchrsn New YorkPosts: 217 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you so much!

I'm honored to be part of the community and will definitely keep the trend going forward! Congrats to all the winners as well!

• mrbigscreenmrbigscreen United KingdomPosts: 266

Big thanks to all the zte community mods, devs and people involved, much love

• ahiante10ahiante10 Pflugerville, TXPosts: 66

Congratulations to all of the winners it was well deserved. Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see the 5 lucky winners of the Axon 7! Good luck everyone!

Have they said when they would announce winners?

• anthonygaddisanthonygaddis West Monroe, LouisianaPosts: 70

No they haven't. They probably wont announce when.

• ahiante10ahiante10 Pflugerville, TXPosts: 66

Haven't heard any news on when. I'm pretty they will announce it the same way they did for the speakers.

• razor512razor512 United StatesPosts: 2,633 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you, I am truly grateful to have been selected, and enjoy being part of this community.

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you and congratulations everyone.  Lets keep making this place the only place to be.