Bluetooth Speaker Contest Winners

Comments

• basedchebasedche United StatesPosts: 34

Nice to see ZTE do this for the community. Congrats to the winners.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,812 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The only thing better than cool stuff, is free cool stuff. Thanks ZTE!

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You know that's right.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,812 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

That's a way super enlarged pic btw. The actual dimensions are 6.61 in x 1.59 in x 2.01 in.

• rikkkurdrikkkurd United statesPosts: 318 ✭✭

congratulations! enjoy the music! =D

• rikkkurdrikkkurd United statesPosts: 318 ✭✭

​ I updated my location, saw I used the netherlands as location.

Not sure if this will change something but thought to let you know

• eminayeminay United StatesPosts: 29 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool, congratulations to the 50.

• 02busa02busa United StatesPosts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to the winners! Awesome prize! Thanks to ZTE for the contests, wish I had known about this one.

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks ZTE and congratulations to all the other winners

• 2pointdooj2pointdooj Morocco, OujdaPosts: 590 ✭✭✭✭

since Bluetooth speakers can't be shipped outside the US (kind of disappointing) does this mean the 5 Axon 7s to be won can't be shipped outside US or it will be an exception?!

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

Congrats nerds! Lol jk

• ddrakeddrake Alpharetta, GAPosts: 318 ✭✭✭

Very cool, wasn't aware there was another giveaway.  Cool promotions ZTE!

• cavanaughtimcavanaughtim Wisconsin, USAPosts: 645 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, congratulations everyone, and thanks ZTE!

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 3,989 admin

Unfortunately, we can only ship to US addresses at this time.

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,248 mod

It takes one to know one my friend lol  

• jamesjames Pennsylvania, USAPosts: 423

WOW! I wasn't even aware you were giving away bluetooth speakers! Thank you so much, ZTE! I'm definitely looking forward to using it!

• Wow thank you ZTE, I am beyond stoked that my name was chosen! I have become a loyal fan of this site and love the positive feedback from the moderators and fellow users. The people here are so friendly and I haven't seen an ounce of negativity since I joined!

• jeffbxjeffbx MichiganPosts: 6

That's fantastic - thanks very much!  This is a great community.

I prefer Technical Enthusiast.

• mobilegeezermobilegeezer Chattanooga, Tennessee AreaPosts: 1,204 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'll settle for nerd. I have too many enthusiast labels already. LOL.

• oldirtyewokoldirtyewok Champlain, NYPosts: 165

Terribly dissapointed about shipping policy.  CanAda is LIke  the 51st state!

I'm from Buffalo N.Y. and Canada is literally minutes away. We go there so often it might as well become the 51 st state lol

• oldirtyewokoldirtyewok Champlain, NYPosts: 165

Exactly... the same for me, the border is 30 mins away for me.  If I just happen to be chosen, I wouldn't mind picking up any of the winnings at a us address near the border. 

Do you live near Buffalo? People cross the border to go to the Mall all of the time. If you win I would not be opposed to having it delivered to me and meeting you at the mall.

• micahdubosemicahdubose Rock Hill SCPosts: 133

Now that's what I'm talking about! The community actually being a community and helping one another out. Let's see if we can get more support on this so no one misses out on what they deserve!

• 2pointdooj2pointdooj Morocco, OujdaPosts: 590 ✭✭✭✭

Thank you , but one last question. I have a friend in the US, supposing that I was between the 5 most active persons.  Can I claim my prize, then sending it to my friend so he can shipp it to me? Sorry for this silly question but I desperately want to have the Axon 7

Well said.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 3,989 admin

As for that already announced contests, we have stuck to using the location that has been provided in the user's profile. Moving forward we may make some changes and they will be outlined in future posts.

• louisdlouisd Arguer in Chief United StatesPosts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Really honored!   THANKS! I look forward to continuing to contribute here and to talk up ZTE in other forums!