Bluetooth Speaker Contest Winners

Comments

• arysynarysyn IllinoisPosts: 1,067

Thank you!

Congratulations to everyone else here too!

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,257 mod

No not doomed, Offer still stands if you make it near Niagara Falls lol

• I am a winner! The bluetooth speaker looks to be decent quality. I'll play around with it and see if I can make decent use of it, if not I might gift it to a family member.

I'm a bit of an audiophile and have quite a few expensive headphones, I mostly listen to my music via headphones. (Sennheiser rocks).

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,630 mod

I love bluetooth speakers, I have them in my bathroom setup around my garden tub, in my garage, kitchen, bedroom...lol you get the idea.Some of them sound decent, that said I'm not going to expect to put on slipknot and love how it sounds, but for movies they are great. Also if it is in fact the one they are bundling with the SPro2, they have to be somewhat decent or they wouldn't have paired those two up.

• vagavaga USAPosts: 347 ✭✭✭

I guess that's part of the reason why you and I are interested in the Axon 7 in the first place, right?

I'm curious to try out the speaker as well

I'm sorry, I started my last reply intending to say Congrats to you, and got caught up in my post

• jamesjames Pennsylvania, USAPosts: 423

I love them, too. I have one in my bedroom, one in my game room, and I've been looking for one for the shop - looks like I found it! It'll be interesting to see how it stacks up to the JBL Flip.

• vagavaga USAPosts: 347 ✭✭✭

especially considering the price difference

Huge price difference! Since I have tools constantly running out in the shop, the speaker doesn't have to sound first rate. Plus, since it'll be connected to my phone I'll never miss a call when the music's playing.

• ravenaley14ravenaley14 New yorkPosts: 24 ✭✭✭

Thank you ZTE ! and Congrats to all the other winners.

• markstrootmarkstroot Terre HautePosts: 107

Thank you so much very cool

• mrbigscreenmrbigscreen United KingdomPosts: 266

As I have family in the US who could take delivery on my behalf could I be considered for the upcoming Axon 7 giveaway? I dont want to mis out!

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

If chosen and you have family in the US we can definitely ship it to their US address.

Should those people change their profile to reflect the US address to ensure they won't miss out?

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

For good measure, yes. We're evaluating some options for future contests as well. We'd love to have anyone anywhere in the world win we just have to work out the logistics.

• ravenaley14ravenaley14 New yorkPosts: 24 ✭✭✭

when will it be ship?

• petershihpetershih ZTE Fanatic United StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Long story short, we are still gathering resources in our Dallas office to get these shipped out. The last I heard is we'll have a team helping out tomorrow (Friday) late afternoon. I'll ping them again tomorrow to ensure that this is still on their to-do list. Thanks for your patience!

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

You guys are the best. Keep up the good work.

• mobilegeezermobilegeezer Chattanooga, Tennessee AreaPosts: 1,204 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'll second that!!!

• ericwithcheeseericwithcheese Seattle, WAPosts: 43

Looking forward to getting mine!  I'm very excited and thankful. 

• Same here!!

• petershihpetershih ZTE Fanatic United StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Quick update: the team ran into issues last Friday, but I've confirmed that all orders for valid US addresses have been complete. For those with invalid addresses, we will follow up shortly to remedy the problem. Congrats again to all winners!

• arysynarysyn IllinoisPosts: 1,067

Are we going to receive tracking information so we can make whatever necessary arrangements might be needed? It would be a big help to know, at least for me.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,847 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Not trying to speak for ZTE, but more than likely I would assume it would be USPS and small enough to fit into a standard mailbox.
    They could ship them FedEx or UPS though. I guess we'll find out soon.

• So does that mean all bluetooth speakers going to a valid US address have shipped?

• mobilegeezermobilegeezer Chattanooga, Tennessee AreaPosts: 1,204 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks

​ Thank You

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks to ZTE and the moderators!

Can't wait to try the speaker out when I receive it

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

Kablam, thanks ZTE mods

• rikkkurdrikkkurd United statesPosts: 318 ✭✭

Thank you