Bluetooth Speaker Contest Winners

Comments

• jamesjames Pennsylvania, USAPosts: 423

Thanks, ​! You guys are awesome!

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks ​, ​, and ​!  Your work here is much appreciated!

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

Thanks!

• petershihpetershih ZTE Fanatic United StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I found out that the shipping method is FedEx Ground. From what I've experienced, it could take two to five business days depending on where you live. Hope this helps!

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,630 mod

​ thanks guys!!!

• mobilegeezermobilegeezer Chattanooga, Tennessee AreaPosts: 1,204 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

A great step in the right direction. Thanks

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Great to hear that it shipped! Will keep an eye out since no tracking number seems to be provided... Thanks!

• ddrakeddrake Alpharetta, GAPosts: 318 ✭✭✭

I received a FedEx shipping notification this afternoon.  Mine is slated for a Friday delivery (to Georgia).

• AerospacemanAerospaceman United StatesPosts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

To get a shipping notification you should sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager.  It is free and will let you know anytime you have a package on the way and will keep you up to date on delivery.

​ if you create a basic profile account with fedex, they will always email you a notice with tracking, when a package is being delivered to your address.

​ I also received a noticed for delivery on Friday, (Maine)

Yes, FedEx Delivery Manager is so awesome.  My wife hates it because I can always see when a delivery is coming around Christmas or birthday

​ awesome!  i'll be testing it out over the weekend.  My Bose has been having connectivity issues w/ Bluetooth. 

​ you beat me to it, lol I was trying to remember what their service was called... Thank You

​ pairing issues can really suck. Here is a link that might help, you have probably already check it out, but in case you haven't. It is for Bose bluetooth troubleshooting

Bluetooth® troubleshooting

• razor512razor512 United StatesPosts: 2,683 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

While not directly related to the prize, if you are in an area where they practice the art of stealth in trying to deliver a package (e.g., trying their best to avoid detection, and then leaving the failed delivery attempt on the door, then escaping unseen, then I highly recommend you set up an old PC, netbook, or any other system that can run windows.

After that, get the sighthound application (the basic version is free).

Download Sighthound Video Surveillance Software for Free

The free version is limited to a really low resolution, such as 320x240 for the security camera or webcam, but it can be used to supplement your NVR or DNR system.

Since it does object recognition, you can set alerts for when people enter a certain location, and then you can have it beep, perform other basic tasks. (I usually go with the beep when a human goes within 10 feet of the front door).

This helps avoid cases of stealth delivery failed notices.

PZBdIIC.jpg

• bje2525bje2525 Louisiana - USAPosts: 35 ✭✭✭✭

Congrats to all the winners.

Thanks, it's not actually a problem getting connected.  That always works.  It has audio cut outs during playback.

• arysynarysyn IllinoisPosts: 1,067

I signed up for the FedEx Delivery Manager and see the shipment listed.

• I signed up for the FedEx Delivery Manager too and I don't see a shipment listed. Did everyone receive an email notification?

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Still waiting for my address to be verified.  We have goofy addresses here where I live. We use North and West coordinates. It's hit or miss.

• jamesjames Pennsylvania, USAPosts: 423

I didn't get an email, but I do show a package scheduled for delivery for Friday. I wasn't expecting a Friday delivery, so I'm assuming it's from ZTE. It's coming from Texas.

Much like our Ring Video doorbell.

Thanks to you guys, I just signed up and do see a delivery scheduled for tomorrow from Texas.

[email protected] sorry I wasn't much help.

Not tomorrow, Friday. Sorry.

​ no worries.  i honestly haven't looked into it much since it just started happening.  I'll figure it out at some point

​ when you do get it figured out, share the new found knowledge with us

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,257 mod

Me too :)

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,257 mod

No email for me either, but once I signed up I saw a package being delivered on the FedEx site.  :)