Bluetooth Speaker Contest Winners

Comments

• micahdubosemicahdubose Rock Hill SCPosts: 133

I just signed up, how long did it take for the shipment to list? Unless, I'm still waiting on my address to be confirmed. I replied back to the email that said I should reply back to. Was that the right course of action? Or was I supposed to send my address to one of the admin?

• jamesjames Pennsylvania, USAPosts: 423

​, I'm not sure if you can help ​ settle the issue with his address, or not.

, once the label is scanned it should show up in the FedEx tracker. I'd imagine it's currently a simple matter of figuring out how to get your address into the FedEx system. I've used all the major delivery companies for customer shipments and I can tell you it can be a pain finding the correct address for a customer. Sometimes it's a matter of a "space," or a "dash," and other times it's a matter of using the state's own method of naming streets, as opposed to local methods. Example: I live on a State Route, but occasionally I have to use "PA Route," or simply "PA-308." It can be confusing. 

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

please send me a DM with your contact information. I will have the moderation team look into this for you.

Ah ok thanks. Yea I guess so. I know for Smart Lock, I can't get it to work for my home address, and that's a pain haha.

Ok, I'm about to now!

• gigis83gigis83 michiganPosts: 38 ✭✭✭

thank you i got mines today and its very loud love it

• I still haven't received a message or notification on the FedEx Delivery Manager. Am I doing something wrong?

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,630 mod

​ it you message me I'll give you the reference number, and maybe that will list your package. A lot of time packages shipped together have the same reference number, and fedex lets you track with it. Worth a shot.

• It won't let me send you a direct message. I tried from your profile but there is not an option.

I just messaged you

• Thank you for the great looking Bluetooth speaker. I haven't had a chance to charge it yet. But It looks and feels solid. Packaged very well when received. I'll express more details once charged. Thanks again to all, much appreciated.

• mobilegeezermobilegeezer Chattanooga, Tennessee AreaPosts: 1,204 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Got home from work  and found it had arrived. I have taken it out of the box, buy won't open the main box until I can show it on my channel. Hopefully, on Saturday.

Very grateful!!

• Wow, I like it. Charged in two hours. Great sound for me. (Wearing hearing aids). It's not a tin can with a string that only has Chinese instructions (circa 1970's). This is quality goods. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

• ericwithcheeseericwithcheese Seattle, WAPosts: 43

Got home late from work and had mine at my door!  Haven't had a chance to use it yet, but it looks really, really nice.  Am very thankful for it and for this community!

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

Lucky, hoping I get mine today!!!

• I also got home yesterday from work and had mine waiting on me!! It's such an awesome little speaker!!!

• 02busa02busa United StatesPosts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I hope mine shows up today!!!! Oh wait............... Nevermind...

• ddrakeddrake Alpharetta, GAPosts: 318 ✭✭✭

I received mine last night too according to FedEx.  I haven't been able to test it yet, but this weekend I shall!  Thanks to ZTE Community for this fun gift.

I hate you guys so much lol

Ha! Why? I didn't win one..

Oh, I apologize i thought you were rubbing it in lol

Haha, nah... Was joking about my non-existent speaker.

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,257 mod

I JUST RECEIVED MY ZTE BLUETOOTH SPEAKER!!!! I was so excited to receive my speaker today that I attempted my first unboxing video! Sorry for the shakiness but I was using my HTC m8 to record it and my mini tripod was set on top of a flimsy box...lesson learned next time I'll use something more stable (too bad you can't redo a first time unboxing)  lol

​ Awesome Job!!!  Now I can wait to get mine!  ​ isn't here for the week so I have at least that long with it

• AerospacemanAerospaceman United StatesPosts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

​ Nice job and congrats!!

I think I'm gonna keep this one for myself It really does sound great. When you compare it to the JBL Charge it's tough, my wife listened to both and likes them both but thinks the JBL Charge is a bit louder and clearer but then I told her that the ZTE was only $25 vs the $100+ for the JBL Charge. She was absolutely blown away by the bang for your buck here. It's great quality and a solid speaker.....I think I'm going to do a real quick comparison and everyone can judge for themselves....

Ok, so here is a quick comparison of the ZTE Bluetooth Speaker and the JBL Charge.

• arysynarysyn IllinoisPosts: 1,067

I just returned home and saw the package had arrived. My mother brought it in, though I may not get around to opening it for a few days since I'm tired from the stressful past week.

Thank you, Thank you lol  It's just for fun and any interest in the community, I'm sure the axon 7 will take better videos and that shakiness has to be fixed but hey, its the thought that counts, right? 

• jamesjames Pennsylvania, USAPosts: 423

I got mine today. Plugged it in, paired it, and it works great! My JBL Flip is louder and has a better range of sound, but the ZTE speaker seems to work better for voice calls. Pairing was easy, as it scans for a device to pair with as soon as you turn it on. My JBL requires you to press and hold the power button to scan for a device, which isn't painful, but it's added step that the ZTE doesn't require.
    Music is clear and, though not pronounced, bass is present and lacking distortion. Vocals are clear, and music is crisp. Overall, a great little speaker well worth the price!!