Giving back to the community!

AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community AdministratorUnited StatesPosts: 1,379 admin

Congratulations!!  As being one of the 100 first users to sign up for the Z-Community on our launch day, ZTE would like to offer you a special coupon for $100 off of a brand new  ZTE Spro™ 2 (WiFi) - ZTE USA!!  The coupon code can be used at the ZTEUSA.com website for purchase and delivery within the US only.  So if you reside in another country and have someone here in the US who can receive the device please do so!  The coupon code expires July 31st, 2016.  Furthermore, you will also receive a $50 coupon off the new Axon 7 once it's available for order!  If your username is listed below you will be receiving an e-mail from ZTE in the coming days with further instructions for claiming your coupon.  Again, congrats for being early adopters of Z-Community!

Comments

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome! ZTE is such an awesome company and have great community! Great moderators too Everyone is awesome And thanks a lot ZTE for the coupon!

• ilbuonoilbuono TucsonPosts: 3

Thank you! I didn't even know I managed to sign up so early

• levivargaslevivargas United StatesPosts: 16

Signed up a while back but had no idea ZTE would hook us up like this    going to have to look into the Spro 2 some more now.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 3,985 admin

The SPro 2 is a great choice!

• delle17delle17 North Carolina, United StatesPosts: 730 ✭✭

Wow this is really great fan loyalty right here.Way to go ZTE USA.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,614 mod

Congrats to Everyone!!! Looks like an amazing device!

• anthonygaddisanthonygaddis West Monroe, LouisianaPosts: 70

Wow awesome congrats to everyone!

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,247 mod

Congrats to all you early bird subscribers!! I missed the boat on this one, wish I heard about this forum sooner! If only lol Enjoy and please share the experience with us as I know you all will! :)

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations!  Lets keep the momentum going.

• Sweet, I already have the at&t spro2 so maybe they will let me pass this coupon to someone else in community who may be interested in buying one. It's by far my favorite Android device right now.

I am sure there will be many opportunities to win, and earn great stuff from ZTE, don't beat yourself up to bad. I honestly don't remember when I even joined. You got to keep your eyes on the bigger picture, Axon 7, lol don't get distracted, I want that video review!

That is a really sweet thing to do, and an amazing attitude towards the Zte community

• mrbigscreenmrbigscreen United KingdomPosts: 266

I have family in the US who could take delivery, just so I can considered the axon giveaway xD , well done to all winners

• micahdubosemicahdubose Rock Hill SCPosts: 133

Another gift!? A generous community that appreciates each individual within to its best ability! Thank you so much and continue the good work ZTE! I'm definitely excited to see what's next and the many discussions in the  future!

• luis.v18luis.v18 Dallas,TxPosts: 41

Wow, thank you ZTE!

• davedave Ingolstadt, GermanyPosts: 84

Not being from the US can be tough sometimes...

15jw0k.jpg

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Don't feel bad it happens vice versa as well.  Winning phones or devices that cannot work in the US.

As well as not being able to claim them.

Hang in there I am sure ZTE will devise a method to ensure all participants share in the contests and giveaways.

• ddrakeddrake Alpharetta, GAPosts: 318 ✭✭✭

Congrats to all of the winners!  ZTE and their swag.

• ahiante10ahiante10 Pflugerville, TXPosts: 66

This is one great community that ZTE has put together! Awesome job! Congratulations to all of the lucky winners!

• davedave Ingolstadt, GermanyPosts: 84

I only experience that the way I already mentioned: US only. Especially Google is heavily relying on that strategy.

I've had very few scenarios where I had an advantage from living in the EU.

But not too many complaints here, especially regarding ZTE. If you start something new you have to sort things out first and have to focus on a specific region.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Nice job everyone!  Congrats to the winners!

• rkprkp GaithersburgPosts: 280 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to winners

• petershihpetershih ZTE Fanatic United StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

While being in the first 100 registered group is great (and somewhat lucky), we have expanded this program with a twist that allows many more to be eligible:

Our moderation team fought hard to get this promotion extended, so please take advantage of it this month!

• I love you ZTE!!!

• ronin550ronin550 Oak Grove, MOPosts: 151 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations winners!!!!

• Cool!!   I really want this phone now. 

• phd210phd210 IndianaPosts: 6

This just made my decision to purchase this device that much easier. Can't wait to order the axon 7. It's gonna be difficult to wait!

• arjunsarjuns Charlotte, NCPosts: 112

ZTE is AMAZING!!!!!!!! Can't wait to buy AXON 7. Love AXON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• arjunsarjuns Charlotte, NCPosts: 112

Guys, Motorola will sink with Moto Z and Moto Z Force. Those are Fugly Phones!!

• reoreo North AmericaPosts: 167

Congrats  Everyone