Giving back to the community!

Comments

• komondorkomondor coloradoPosts: 1

Nice but they really should have edited out the email addresses there are bots that look for email addresses on boards

• gaurab43gaurab43 Maryland, U.SPosts: 113

Yea the camera part and finger print sensor terrible design choice in MOTO Z.

• leternalzlleternalzl New YorkPosts: 30

Congrats to everyone that made the list. Good job! Keep it up!

• hiker75hiker75 FloridaPosts: 108

Thanks.  Was curious when the Z-Community launch day was.

• Damn didn't make the list yet, I guess ZTE doesn't love me lol jk

• anthonygaddisanthonygaddis West Monroe, LouisianaPosts: 70

The Official Launch day was May 26th.

• dasm1078dasm1078 OrlandoPosts: 157

If anyone has a coupon  that they won't be using I would love to take it off your hands.

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,247 mod

That's a great idea, if someone does not want/need or already has a coupon they should be able pass it along to another forum member or have it placed back in the pile for more giveaways.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,614 mod

If transferable I would be more than happy to pass mine along I do wonder if they will allow this though, as it could cause more upset among members.  ​ Any idea if the coupons are in fact transferable?

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I would assume it should be transferable since Z-Community account and ZTE USA Store account are not linked together as far as I know, which I would think when the members receive the discount code, it would just be a one-time use code via e-mail format and not linked to an account. But that's just my assumption. Have to see what the moderator say about it.

Your probably right! and I left off ​ from my last reply, sorry! We need more petershih in here, I'm so use to nagging at sshasan and aerospaceman lol.

• hiker75hiker75 FloridaPosts: 108

Thanks.. meant as far as being one of the first 100.  I had signed up on May 2nd.

The first 100 that signed up after May 26th. Which was the official launch.

Which after thinking about it I think anyone who signed up and was active on here before launch date should be rewarded with something... what do y'all think? Or did y'all make the 5k points contest for that reason?

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 3,985 admin

You're never a nag ... I don't mind the mentions at all.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 3,985 admin

As long as the coupon code transfer is done via DM (Direct Message) and not on any of the threads we are fine with members offering up their discount.

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,164 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

congrat guys. nice deal for a great phone.

• rikkkurdrikkkurd United statesPosts: 318 ✭✭

Unfortunately Is not one of the first 100, if anyone is not using their coupon I would gladly use it in your place. Send me a dm if you have a spare one.

• rzracerrzracer Orlando, FL, USAPosts: 25

Hmmm, seems like I was the first to offer the advice to ZTE to offer registered forum users a $50 coupon and I didn't even get one.  Oh well the Nexus phones are around the corner.

​ Are you looking to buy the Axon 7 when released?

• warunawaruna sri LankaPosts: 2

i am not resident in USA but who got coupons congrats...

nice devices with low prices.

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,767 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I was one of the first 5 to sign up when the site was still in beta.... back in January...    :-)

• petershihpetershih ZTE Fanatic United StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

You read our minds about the latest contest, which heavily favors those who were active prior to our official launch date of May 26, 2016. Going forward, we are looking for better ways to rewards not just points alone, but rather on the quality of engagement and contribution towards our community!

• Thank you for the continued changes being made for the good to the program. I'm sure you all are racking your brains trying to figure out what is best. Not an easy task. ive decided that points and rewards are good and have value but I'm not going to strive for those. Instead I will put my words down when I consider they can be helpful and keep reading to gain the vast amount of knowledge that many of the folks on here have. It far and above exceeds mine.A big thank you to those contributors who take the time to carefully explain things for the novice. I only wish much success to ZTE, the moderators, and all the many participants in this endeavor.

Just curious should us winners have already received the coupons?

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Probably not since the order page isn't even up yet... Maybe when the order page goes live, then we will receive the coupon.

Although, you can order the projector. So I would wait for a moderator to answer.

• dasm1078dasm1078 OrlandoPosts: 157

Anyone thinking about ordering the Projector looks pretty cool.

Ya it looks amazing, check out this link if your interested in the SPro2.

• petershihpetershih ZTE Fanatic United StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

We were about to send out the email yesterday (to first include the SPRO 2 coupon), but realized something wrong with our [email protected] email account. Once it's back up again, the email will be the first to go out!