Exclusive Axon 7 coupon for active Z-Community members

petershihpetershih ZTE FanaticUnited StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

We admit that it's been a little contest-crazy here at Z-Community since launching two weeks ago, but we promise it's all for your benefit. Case in point, announced yesterday the special SPRO 2 and Axon 7 coupons for our first 100 registered users since official launch!

Ever since we decided on this contest, we were already thinking of ways to expand it in a meaningful way. Well, today we're now delighted to announce an extension of these exact coupons to any Z-Community member who has 5k or more points by the end of June 2016! So act fast as there's three weeks to continue racking up points towards one or both of the following:

• $50 off the Axon 7 when it is released (with expiration date of August 31, 2016)
  • $100 off the SPRO 2 immediately (with expiration date of July 31, 2016)

If you've already surpassed this threshold, you're all set! For everyone else, we many of you will have the opportunity to achieve this milestone - the more the merrier!

Comments

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Woo-Hoo!  This is so cool!  Thanks ​, ​, ​ and ZTE for this excellent offer!

• mobilegeezermobilegeezer Chattanooga, Tennessee AreaPosts: 1,204 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Wow. Thanks.

What a GREAT community and company.

• syaoransyaoran Manassas, VA/Toronto, CanadaPosts: 185 ✭✭

Definitely a good thing to extend the offer but the way you are doing it really is disappointing.  People clicking on whatever to get their points really takes away from the productivity of the forum, especially trying to sort through posts marked helpful just because a user wanted to complete a quest.  I could care less about the $50 because of the implementation and honestly, it just makes me want to vacate this as a result of this whoring out for points for a discount. 

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,239 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome news for members! Great community, moderators, and company! Good job ZTE! Thanks ​!

• coolmike67coolmike67 ClevelandPosts: 43

This is awesome! Thanks ! Time to contribute more!

I disagree. Maybe I'm an optimist, but I just appreciate the way ZTE seems to be making an effort to reward loyal and engaged customers.

Just my humble opinion.

• rkprkp GaithersburgPosts: 280 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice... Hope many of us will win this time.

• thephantomthephantom USAPosts: 55 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very awesome indeed!  Hope I make it, but will be buying regardless :-)

• Nice. This makes me thing the Axon 7 will launch in Aug i the US.

• No luck...

Hope I wasn't user 101...

• razor512razor512 United StatesPosts: 2,637 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to all who qualify for a discount  on an already good value flagship smartphone, and projector.

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,251 mod

Amazing! Thank you ZTE for the extension!

• elflaireelflaire Kampala - UgandaPosts: 101

Whew! A 5K challenge bring it oooooooooooon!

• Well, I suppose that's nice for US users at least. I won't be able to benefit from this, so good race for you guys .

I do fear a bit this turns into Oneplus forums though. So much garbage posts for grabbing stuff, duplicate accounts, etc.

• Nice! Thank you Z Community! Now time to rack up my points.. Have long way to go here.. Lol

• coolmike67coolmike67 ClevelandPosts: 43

Gonna be one helluva grind

• This is freaking awesome!!

• dellasterdellaster Pahrump, Nevada, USAPosts: 103

Nice! Much appreciated,  ZTE USA!

• jonathan3579jonathan3579 Houston, TXPosts: 427 ✭✭✭✭✭

Completely agree with you. I can't handle being active here because of the poor implementation of notifications. (Seriously, getting an email for EVERY marked helpful and EVERY single reply in a thread is offensive. It should be more along the line of direct quotes and replies.)

• petershihpetershih ZTE Fanatic United StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I understand your concerns and agree that it's not helpful to simply have everyone marking things are helpful to gain points. That said, our moderation team met yesterday to alter the points given to those who simply love to mark threads as helpful and tweaked a few other parameters to incent behavior that drives value to our community. Our mission and intent is to continually optimize our rewards to give back responsibly to our beloved fans.

• jamesjames Pennsylvania, USAPosts: 423

I think it's fantastic! Seriously, who doesn't like a discount on something they're probably going to buy, anyway? As for pushing for more involvement, isn't that the goal of the community page to begin with? ZTE didn't create this page just for fun, after all.

Good point.

Plus, since I've been here, I find the vast majority of members to be knowledgeable, engaging and helpful. I don't think many are here just to acquire points.

Once again, my optimism is showing.

• npaladin2000npaladin2000 Wappingers Falls, NYPosts: 376

I may be missing something here, but how do you tell how many points you have? I don't see it...

• petershihpetershih ZTE Fanatic United StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I was about to "like" your reply, but didn't want to trigger another email/notification to make your more upset. However, I will inject an important help topic that you may not have leveraged yet:

• dasm1078dasm1078 OrlandoPosts: 157

Great only 4665 points to go guess I'll be paying full price .

• busymanbusyman CanadaPosts: 401 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

100% agree. I feel ZTE is trying to mimic Oneplus, and I'm really not liking it.

• hispihispi NetherlandsPosts: 8

Really nic, but does this also mean we have to wait Until the end of june for the Usa/Eu release?

Btw,

How do you get points?

• dakalterdakalter New OrleansPosts: 4

This is awesome!

• dasm1078dasm1078 OrlandoPosts: 157

I know but at least OnePlus supposedly got rid of their invite system for the OP3.

• chrsnchrsn New YorkPosts: 217 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pretty generous on part of ZTE, especially with the giveaways.

I really do hope this pays off and becomes one of the better android sites later on when the following grows larger.