Exclusive Axon 7 coupon for active Z-Community members

Comments

• busymanbusyman CanadaPosts: 401 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

True, but I'm sure they'll find a way to screw it up. Like probably have a small batch of phones at release to sell them out quick and create hype. Which is why I'd never get an OP phone, don't want to support that stuff. And I'm hoping ZTE doesn't try copying OP with the forum mess, otherwise I'll skip the Axon 7.

• mobilegeezermobilegeezer Chattanooga, Tennessee AreaPosts: 1,204 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I agree. ZTE deserves some recognition, IMHO.

• gaurab43gaurab43 Maryland, U.SPosts: 113

I got email saying click on the link for the zte purchase code but there is no link i am sad. Really looking forward to making purchase.

• osmosizosmosiz USA - NJPosts: 250

This is awesome! definitely have to interact some more

• gaurab43gaurab43 Maryland, U.SPosts: 113

yup. I mean i didnt know abt zte before so, but looks like solid phone this year. Beats One plus one for sure even moto z in design.

• jamesjames Pennsylvania, USAPosts: 423

Exactly. I've run across mostly well-considered comments, thoughts, and ideas. Not only that, but the nature of most members seems very positive and upbeat, which is a nice change from other sites.

Go to your profile and you'll see it there.

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,402 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I am pumped about this. Can you Please tell me when I will be able to buy it?

Just participate in the community. Fill out your profile, answer questions when you can, respond to comments, and try to communicate thoughtful insights. There are a lot of Android freaks here (I mean that in a very positive way), and you'll learn a lot by just participating.

• piampiam MunichPosts: 2

Yes that's exactly my situation.

• shibobyshiboby AppletonPosts: 121

How do you earn points?

By participating, to put it simply.

• dasm1078dasm1078 OrlandoPosts: 157

Yeah participating a whole lot

• shibobyshiboby AppletonPosts: 121

and to not put it simply? I'm assuming there are different forms of participating that are valued in different ways. Are there contests? This forum seems likes a really good idea, but I don't have much clue really about how it laid out, or where things are. Is there a guide somewhere?

• 02busa02busa United StatesPosts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, wasn't expecting it, but it's a great thanks to forum members. Thanks ZTE!

Find the official surveys, answer polls, reply to comments, create content other can participate in. And, make sure your profile is complete. Once you start participating you'll get notifications to keep you updated on your points.

• destradxdestradx United StatesPosts: 49 ✭✭✭✭

5000k points that's hell of a lot

• levivargaslevivargas United StatesPosts: 16

I'm set with being one of the first 100, which is amazing but it's even more amazing to see even more people get a chance at a discount for this amazing phone. Job well done ZTE!

• fzrrichfzrrich United States Posts: 4,124 mod

To see your current points simply Click on your profile picture in the upper right hand corner of the screen and your points will populate under your profile picture

• fzrrichfzrrich United States Posts: 4,124 mod

I think what ZTE is trying to accomplish with the point system and incentives in this forum is to try and get people active in this forum and discussing their products and the industry in general to try and gain valuable feed back on their products as well the views of the consumers for current and future product development. If you participate, you may get rewarded with some great discounts and (or) products. This is a fun interactive community. Obviously if all you are doing on here is clicking everything you see and replying with one word answers to try and boost your points, you are wasting your time as well as everyone else's and missing the whole point here. No one here is getting paid for the countless hours we are on here reading comments and replying to numerous posts. We are interested in the discussions and support ZTE and what they are striving to accomplish in the U.S. market. I can tell you that if we all worked a part time job instead of being active on this forum we would have been able to buy numerous Axon 7's by now. But I enjoy this forum as I am certain most of the active members here do as well.  It is extremely generous of ZTE to offer incentives and the potential for members to review great products through beta testing.

• tietjetietje Telluride, coPosts: 84

This was exactly my first thought when i saw the "end of June" posted. Was still hoping for mid June but that is starting to look far fetched. Yes a 50 dollar discount is great if you can get to 5k but an actual released phone at full price earluer is better

• emsguyemsguy VirginiaPosts: 35 ✭✭✭✭

This is so making my choice to buy this phone even easier!

• I somewhat agree here. Someone stated that they didn't know about points when they started. However I see them everyday greeting every single person that joins. One of the highest scores. But they said they don't really care about the points. So.....why are they breaking neck? Just because they love to get on here everyday? I don't think so. I'm trying to be objective here. But in my observations this point system seems skewed. If one of you higher ups could clarify this I believe it might help sooth this away. Many of us can't be on here 24 a day and we count on our insight and ingenuity to help. We just want a just and fair system for all and not the few. It seems people believe that saying how great a site or how insiteful one of the admins is. Who cares? These missions don't deserve and in fact have corrupted or attempted to corrupt the system. Again All need and desire a fair shake. Knowing I am certain to take flak for this. It just needs to be said regardless.

If we get ripped for this oh well. It just needed to be said. And regardless I'll take all responsibility for these words. If I am wrong I will apologize. If not let's fix this thing. If my critique cannot be found acceptable I will take a bow if need be. Just trying to help.

• micahdubosemicahdubose Rock Hill SCPosts: 133

Thank you for the hard work ZTE! I know everyone in the community is well pleased with your efforts and the coming future.

• dishlexicdishlexic CanadaPosts: 49

Everybody loves a good discount!!!!  Let the hard work begin.  Thanks ZTE!!!!!

• anthonygaddisanthonygaddis West Monroe, LouisianaPosts: 70

Just curious If someone has already won a $50 off coupon for the Axon 7 and has not yet reached 5k points will he or she be able to win another $50 off the Axon 7 totaling $100 off the new Axon 7???

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You are fully welcome to voice your opinion and what you think about the points system.  I don't think you are going to get "ripped" but some will try to persuade you why they think otherwise, which is good. The people here so far seem very genuine to me.  For now, being that this community is so new, I think the Mods are doing their best to drum up interest in the community and the different products that ZTE offers.  They have been open to change and have made changes to the community already, to make this a better place to discuss ZTE and tech in general. I'm hoping on of them reaches out to you to explain better than I can how the community works.  But I appreciate your response just as others do.  I'm just glad to have a nice place to come to to discuss things we all have in common.  As I've mentioned in other posts, I belong to the Oneplus forums and it's cutthroat on there. Trolls and such negativity. This place is nice.

• petershihpetershih ZTE Fanatic United StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

The coupons are not stackable, but you're already getting a good deal, we promise!

• I joined due to the promo but have found this community to be an excellent source of information and conversation. Thanks ZTE

• 02busa02busa United StatesPosts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Good to know, but I figured they weren't. Awesome deal at full price. The $50 off coupon is the icing on the cake for me.