Exclusive Axon 7 coupon for active Z-Community members

Comments

• 02busa02busa United StatesPosts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I agree with that. It would be nice if they had their own sub-forums.

• shibobyshiboby AppletonPosts: 121

yeah, then it would be easier to follow the product your interested in, as well as the relevant discussions

• 02busa02busa United StatesPosts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I completely agree.

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United StatesPosts: 1,379 admin

​  There will be an AXON 7 thread created when the time comes.  We just can't create it at this time.  Hang tight just a little longer for us

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,574 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

agreed

• npaladin2000npaladin2000 Wappingers Falls, NYPosts: 376

Not to sound ungrateful, but that much time is worth more to me than $50. Given that I'm short of 1000 points, I'll never reach 5000 without ignoring other aspects of my life as well as other forums and social media I like to participate in. Rest assured I'll be buying my Quartz Grey Axon 7 as soon as you guys let me anyway.

• dasm1078dasm1078 OrlandoPosts: 157

I'll take your 4000 points if you don't want them I wish I only had a thousand left I would make that by the end of next week.

• vagavaga USAPosts: 347 ✭✭✭

It shows up on Google's dictionary. And I think it was in Webster?

• npaladin2000npaladin2000 Wappingers Falls, NYPosts: 376

I'm not short BY 1000 points, I'm short OF 1000 points. As in I have somewhere less than that, (800-something I think). You're welcome to them though.

• dasm1078dasm1078 OrlandoPosts: 157

I don't mind trying to get to 5k I just have a limited time I only need about 4500 more points and I'm going on a cruise on the 26th so I'm kinda hoping the phone gets released before the 26th or after the 4th of July.

• micahdubosemicahdubose Rock Hill SCPosts: 133

That is definitely a good idea! Good thinking!

• Wow honestly this is one of the best product launches I've ever witnessed you guys are really looking out for us!!!! Love being apart of the Z-community!!!!

• Maybe ZTE should thank previous and current owners of their devices as well and expand the community reward to the first 200 users. Also if we refer someone to ZTE devices and they buy one we should get points too.

• I just want to know when the US release will be!!      

I want this phone so bad ☹️

• gaurab43gaurab43 Maryland, U.SPosts: 113

I am so hyped. Man china got this first I am jelly.

• dragonmind7ontwitchdragonmind7ontwitch Ybor City FloridaPosts: 21

I just signed up and it seems like yeah, that'll do it

I heard in one article it's supposed to be released in June. But based on this contest I predict early July

I don't know why they just don't announce the release date for NA region.

The phone is already been out of development and sold in China. Wish they

atleast know the consumer so we don't have to suffer from waiting.

I went through all that waiting hassle with the OnePlus 2 and I was disappointed with that phone and sold it. I  bought the Nexus 6P yesterday on sale from BestBuy but then I heard about the Axon 7 and plan to return the 6P because the Axon 7 seems like a better newer phone for about the same price with the extra options people wanted in the 6P

Beats 6p any day. In camera expansion slot, better screen, better battery

life. Better speaker I mean if this had water proofing it beats even

samsung s7 I mean it's already close to beating it. And that price I can't

even.

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

Oh wow that's awesome! Thanks you crazy mysterious and wonderful mods.

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,247 mod

I'm jam.

I agree with you it blows everything out of the water!

• I heard sometime in July it will arrive.

• micahdubosemicahdubose Rock Hill SCPosts: 133

That's what i appreciate to is the openness and exception in this community. We include everyone, we answer and can individually reply to who we want to and express ourselves without any kinda of hate or malice towards each other. That's why ZTE is putting in effort to change how some things are organized to help with inclusion. We also stuck up for one another and that's what brings these awards. So thank you to ZTE for also appreciating that!

Simply put, active members get rewarded with points by commenting, liking, responding to posts, posting themselves and getting involved in discussions with community members. 

• lbirdlbird Ks USAPosts: 33

The $50.00 coupon is great thank you,even thou I'd appreciate the coupon greatly I'm buying it anyway. I new member so I'm still trying to find how we earn points any feed back will be very helpful.

@lbird It's simple really, If you are an active part of this community by liking & reading posts, commenting, publishing your own posts, etc., you will earn points which can be seen in your profile. People who contribute and become part of the community earn points.

• Very very cool I'm glad to be apart of the community!!???

• Create discussions, reply and like comments.