Exclusive Axon 7 coupon for active Z-Community members

Comments

• jamesjames Pennsylvania, USAPosts: 423

​, I never said you are weird, man, only that it's weird to view friendliness and involvement in discussion as a "scam." I mean, if you're going to publicly accuse people of attempting to "scam" the system you should expect some responses. I'm all for people voicing opinions and concerns, and I think honesty is important, but not everyone appreciates being called a deceptive scam artist. That said, there was no animosity toward you in my comment what-so-ever.

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,166 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

really love the axon 7, it is a pretty phone with great specs.

• brpbrp USAPosts: 27

$50 is a great coupon, I hope I can get to the 5000 points

I started on May 27th - it's very possible, ​.

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,768 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you Peter!!!! You rock.

BTW..... I sent you a personal message please take a look at it.

• Thank you I'll be more considering of that. And I'll even make more effort not to critique.i just like an even playing field and route for the underdog. So..... consider me neutralized!!!!!!

No worries, bud. It's sometimes difficult to make sense of comments online - I've been guilty of doing so more than once.

• dragonmind7ontwitchdragonmind7ontwitch Ybor City FloridaPosts: 21

The Axon 7 will be released on August 7th 2016, you won't be able to use the  $50 coupon after a certain date. July 31st. We won't be able to use the great Axon 7 camera for the 4th of July weekend. It's sad, I still am using the Note 4 because the Galaxy phones were lacking.

• ngiachinngiachin ColoradoPosts: 8

If anyone has a coupon they'd like to share once these arrive, please let me know!!

• dragonmind7ontwitchdragonmind7ontwitch Ybor City FloridaPosts: 21

I enjoy spending time, maybe 21 minutes a day, liking and finding comments helpful that are helpful in helping me wait many weeks for the day Axon 7 will come down from the UPS bird in the sky in the USA so that I can continue to find and like helpful comments in the community of ZTE which are in fact helpful. Thanks for your helpful

August 7th?! Where did you see that? Crap, I may have to buy a Nexus before then, as my Windows phone is dying a painful death.

• dasm1078dasm1078 OrlandoPosts: 157

I would like to know also where did the date of August the 7th come from nothing has been announced at all. August 7th is a Sunday just seems like an odd release date.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I would question the Aug. 7th release date.  Do you have a source or a link?

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,614 mod

​ I'd wait until ZTE tells us  a release date. August 7th doesn't seem right at all.

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I couldn't find any source about August... all the previous announcement was saying mid-June and I will believe "mid-June" instead of one person claiming August 7...

I agree, everything I have heard said mid-June, the latest I have seen was end of June.

• gaurab43gaurab43 Maryland, U.SPosts: 113

Exactly, I hate when people post information without backing with proof. August release is 2 month away from initial release in china. And people who are claiming that they are delaying because software trust me its not because there is not delay plus software is not broken and stable enough to release in Chinese market. So, yes mid June release and possibly July shipping because they do have to take care of orders and stuff.  Most people are excited about this phone because other budget flag ship killer phones are letdown so far. Wish ZTE gave us straight release date than just a range of when it is expected to be released. "Mid june" is today 6/15/2016 so lets give them some slack and say this week?

​, I'm holding off as long as I can, but I'm thinking the release date will be toward the end of June, or early July... Maybe the 4th of July?? The 4th is on a Monday, after all, but I doubt it would be a good release date unless it's announced ahead of time. Fingers crossed my phone will last until then.

The reason I'd consider a Nexus is that it's the best phone I could buy without going directly through Verizon. I don't want an S7 (too much glass), and I don't want to spend $700 on a phone that fragile. From what I recently read, the Axon 7 will work on the Verizon network with a few easy tweaks, but it has yet to be tested. It's got all the bands necessary, so I have little reason to doubt it would work just fine.

I hope your phone lasts long enough for the release!!! I really doubt the release will be July, but just like you, I have no way of knowing.

• gaurab43gaurab43 Maryland, U.SPosts: 113

ugh! the wait is so painful. At a point where i refresh axon 7 page like 4-5 times a day and continuously checking forums.  No, other phone had me this excited.

Press releases are usually done on Tuesdays, with Mondays coming in a close second. If everyone keeps their fingers crossed until next Tuesday, maybe ZTE will make the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! If I were a religious man, I'd be praying.

• lbirdlbird Ks USAPosts: 33

Thanks so much I thought that was it but wanted to be sure. Thanks again.

I agree it will be very disappointing if they do.

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,248 mod

Your very welcome

I watched a U tube video with android athority they stated the Axon 7 was supposibly being released in the  USA the end of June. We can hope.

Ahhh So it was you that broke the page, nice going!...lol Just kidding. I hear ya, the Axon 7 is amazing, and I can not wait either!!!

ZTE should change that and do it on Thursdays, o look it's Thursday...lol

I heard mid June also ,via  Android Athority video.

Well said !!! I hope we hear something this week.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

LOL