Live From Cleveland...

Comments

• arysynarysyn IllinoisPosts: 1,067

sshasan, when you mentioned making Z-community the best community on the internet, you already have! This is a wonderful place to be! Looks like you had a lot of fun at the event yesterday. Really wish I could have been there with you and others here too. I'd love to see the crowds of us at a Z-community fan meetup!

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I thought it was pretty good and a way to show off the Axon 7 to the community at a popular sport event and showing photo samples at the same time to us at Z-Community. It was definitely nice to see some photos from the phone and teasers (of the box I assume and the sim tray, maybe tease some accessories it might come with to the forum ).

Since I do not know exactly how the promotion event was set up at the event, I assume you guys had only a few Axon 7 to demo around and possibly not many people got their hands-on the phone to explore. Maybe have more booths to demo each specific outstanding feature of the Axon 7, e.g. camera (have a couple of scenes around and allow people to compare their own phone to Axon 7 taking the same photo), audio/sound (the phone booth was a unique idea), phone's display, etc. But it really depends on the environment you're in when show casing the product, along with promoting the brand and the forum community.

• vagavaga USAPosts: 347 ✭✭✭

I see the picture of the phone booth and it says dual camera. Is that even the Axon 7? Or the original Axon?

The original Axon/Axon Pro.

Axon 7 is only a single rear camera at 20mp.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,038 admin

Only on the AXON/AXON Pro... I didn't have any say on updating the marketing material. Good catch though.

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,254 mod

sshasan I really liked the way you kept uploading pictures and kept it going through out the evening. Maybe a short video clip of the crowd, displays etc., next time...o and yes definitely next time at canalside Buffalo, Canalside has revitalized the Buffalo area waterfront and brought out many people back to the area, what a great place to spread the ZTE brand than at an amazing venue that is changing the face if Buffalo along with an amazing Company changing the industry in the U.S.!!

There are some short video clips on Twitter from ZTE USA, not sure if it was captured from the Axon 7 though...

ZTE USA (@ZTE_USA) | Twitter

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,618 mod

I was only here off and on through out, but from what I seen and read it was fun. I liked seeing the pics of the event, and the ZTE brand.

I really tried to upload video, but the Verizon hotspot that was on the truck was just not having it. I ended up tethering my device on T-Mobile just to get the pictures up. It could have been a complete disaster if it wasn't for Magenta saving the day.

• 02busa02busa United StatesPosts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

GSM for the win!

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United StatesPosts: 1,425 admin

IMG_20160610_154949[1].jpg

Where's a drooling gif when I need one?................

• arysynarysyn IllinoisPosts: 1,067

A big cheer for the Uncarrier!

While T-Mobile isn't perfect and does some questionable things and strange promotions, they always seem to be just right when really needed and respects & honors loyalty.

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,254 mod

Also maybe shots of some of the different options the camera has available for ex: panoramic, slo motion video etc. Really enjoyed it, especially the last part ;)

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

That is one sweet looking phone.  I still call it a phone though a rarely use it to make calls anymore

I REALLY wish they had better coverage in my area!  Love the sound of Binge on!

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations you guys. This is well deserved!!

Thank You ​!

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

Your welcomed! Yes I'm taking credit for something I didn't do

Sadly, I'm in the same boat... T-Mobile coverage hear is beyond laughable.

lol it's all good...

Thx for taking time to find us more of the pics, I didn't think to look on their twitter.

No problem. I try to provide what info I can, hoping it's not already been posted. It's getting nice and busy in here

Yep, it is starting to pick up in here. It can be be hard finding new info at times.

• razor512razor512 United StatesPosts: 2,639 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Cool,  I thought the event was for next month.

Congratulations to the lucky few who won.

• dasm1078dasm1078 OrlandoPosts: 157

Congratulations to the few that won you guys deserve it!!

• jamesjames Pennsylvania, USAPosts: 423

CONGRATULATIONS, WINNERS!!!!

​ Are you guys at the game tonight?

Lixin Cheng (Senior VP of ZTE) tweeted he was at the game tonight, enjoying Father's Day.  I tweeted back to him that I wanted an Axon 7 in my hands for Father's Day.  I can wish, can't I?

No, we didn't make it out for game 7.