Introducing the Community Ambassador Program

Comments

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

I don't consider this work, I like being on this forum. I've met some wicked cool people like ​ and many many others. I love this community because it gives me a chance to geek out with friends that actually like tech. Sure the beta testing and prizes are nice, however if I was solely in it for that I could think of a lot better ways to make the money to afford the stuff. Keep it plugging away ZTE

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,611 mod

Thank you  ​, and back at ya!

Thought you were blocking me haha

I am now, for sure

• arysynarysyn IllinoisPosts: 1,067

Hmm... For some reason your name seems to have changed after I copy pasted your username link to this message.

Anyways, you've got plenty of very good answers here from some of the greatest members here in the Z-community. Hopefully you now understand what makes this place so unique. It really is a wonderful site that doesn't go by the common trend of forums/news sites you've mentioned.

• arysynarysyn IllinoisPosts: 1,067

Quite true... I'm in a protective mode thinking about this community because I really like it here and don't want anything hurtful to the site. Since I've been an administrator for so long on other sites, as well just being a member of plenty sites, I watch trends on them as time goes along and I just want the best for here. I don't mean to be critical of new members or even us as we still technically are new ourselves to here in a sense.

• micahdubosemicahdubose Rock Hill SCPosts: 133

Hey man likewise! I've met some real cool peeps too who can exchange in discussion without getting heated. ​ to name a few. Everyone has helped me better understand different aspects of tech and have broadened my view. It helps to know I've done the same thing. So everyone keep up the good work.

Will do skipper

​ We all have our place here, and help in our own ways.

​ I cant see you..lol

Why not? You don't see my beautiful face?!

​ lol if I have to keep unblocking you to answer you, it defeats the purpose of the block...duh

ironbaybeedoll I'm tagging you in every post so you have to unblock me all the time

Wrong, lol just wrong!

;)

• coldheat06coldheat06 United States Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Great!!!!

Let's make this site the best ever!!!!   

​ Agreed! Yep, Yep, Yep,    GO ZTE!!!!

• Very encouraging words. Thank you.

• waxysdarglewaxysdargle Fort Worth, TXPosts: 10

i cant decide what my favorite thing about ZTE is...

i really like all the corruption in the Phillipines that's stealing money from the citizens

oh, and the corruption in Nigeria that's getting all those people killed

let's not forget all the bribery in Mongolia that led to them being excluded from the largest wealth fund in the world

last but not least, the almost complete non-conformity to sustainability/environmental guidelines that every other like company actually adheres to

sure do like those phones, though

• fzrrichfzrrich United States Posts: 4,244 mod

sshasan petershih aerospaceman William Brown Why do you still choose to frequent this community forum if you hate ZTE so much? Maybe it's time to find another venue to express your opinions.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,959 admin

That ship is a goner!

Well that's 1 out of 2 :)

​ you tryin to get me banned?

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,959 admin

Chuckle's is gone as well for now.

Well then disregard my last statement and we'll done lol.   :)

• Man, some of us are so impatient. It's kinda like throwin steak to a pack of wolves.

All in due course. It's a phone. Granted a good one. Don't remember if I got this excited when we bought the first Motorola wireless phone. My wife had ta carry it in her purse at over a foot long and weighing about 3lbs I had no where ta put it. But at least it beat the pagers. I'd guess most of ya were still fill-in up diapers back then. Just a phone.

• rikkkurdrikkkurd United statesPosts: 318 ✭✭

it's not just a phone, it will be my phone =)

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hope I fit in somewhere.  ;-)

Don't we all?

​ yep, right here next to me and ​ and ​ and all us other whack jobs..