In conjunction with last week's announcement of our new Community Ambassador Program, we are ready to launch our first "casting" of Community Technical Ambassadors! To help facilitate the vetting of our new technical leaders, we have designed a fun contest to get this party started. The overarching goal is to educate fellow community members on Android mobile tips that is valuable to you. Check it out...
When to Participate:
- Between now and end of day June 30, 2016
How to Participate:
- Submit one or more "how to" discussion under Community Forum with the title structure: "[Android Tips] Title of your topic"
- Sample title: [Android Tips] Taking low-light pictures on your phone
- Please reply to this post with a link to your submission for easier discovery of your Android Tips
- Create and tag your post using one of the following topic categories:
- System performance, Camera, Audio, Bluetooth, Cell signal, Battery, Accessibility, Software updates, Security, Rooting
- Keep your material as clear and concise as possible, leveraging pictures and/or videos if they add clarity to your instructions
Rules & Prizes
- No plagiarism is permitted for this contest or anywhere else on Z-Community
- Any registered Z-Community member can participate, no matter your location
- Duplicate topic entries are allowed, but we will take quality of content and order of submission into consideration
- Up to 20 finalists will be selected by your Z-Community Mod Team, based on quality of topics submitted by participants
- Up to 5 finalists will be selected by your Z-Community Mod Team to become our first Community Technical Ambassadors (CTA)
- The number of community "likes" and "helpfuls" will be used in the selection process, but won't necessarily be the most important factor
- Each finalist will receive a $25 Amazon gift card, and each CTA will receive an additional $100 Amazon gift card
The spirit behind this contest is to enable our community to maximize their mobile experience. If you're already an expert, we anticipate your mobile wisdom. If you're not yet an expert, think about the problems you face, find a suitable solution, and finally post an entry. Most importantly, we look forward to learning a few great tips and raising the mobile IQ for everyone on Z-Community!